Rampage 2019

Eddy Gordo

I hope there's going to be excellent coverage, because the there are some very interesting lines out there this year that are best appreciated with good angles on the coverage. I've been enjoying the vids covering the training. Takes you up close to the crazy.

Indeed, all the practice runs qre very interesting. Including Tahnee, everytime I expect a backflip......

Sadly i am gonna miss the live coverage. Will be working at an event, but hopefully I wont be too tired to catch the replay in the very early hours of Sat morning

Sadly i am gonna miss the live coverage. Will be working at an event, but hopefully I wont be too tired to catch the replay in the very early hours of Sat morning

It’s the one event I always miss. I purposefully just wait for the p.o.v. footage. Can’t get myself to watch the live broadcast. Edited by stefmeister

It’s the one event I always miss. I purposefully just wait for the p.o.v. footage. Can’t get myself to watch the live broadcast.

Those ‘Murican commentators do make it a tough watch.

I would say the best Rampage so far in the years I've been watching (+-10) - excellent competition, and although I am I Rheeder fan, I will give it to Semenuk, that a super clean run with a superb display of skill. But bear in mind, he has not been competing all year in slopestyle on the top level like Brett.

I keep wondering, how can this sport progress, yet it does.