Vuelta a España 2020

Vetplant

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30s back for Roglic.

Think he will be fine with having the incumbency on someone else for a while, then attack in the 3rd week to take it back.

Sounds good in theory, but can he execute....?

Or can we see another super young talent take the last GT for the year...?

The colours here are amazing at the moment. What you can see on TV is exactly the same as what we have all around us. I must say, although I'm not a big fan of Winter, I do like having actual seasons :-)

I hate you! What can I say, jealousy makes me nasty.

Enjoy mate, I wish I was there.

It's warm & sunny here where we are today, but watching todays stage on TV it just looks grim. I guess there's a good reason they don't run a Grand Tour at the end of October! 

What’s the plan with George Bennett and to a lesser extent Sepp up ahead using up legs with a big stage ahead tomorrow?

Are they just confident they can recover sufficiently?

What’s the plan with George Bennett and to a lesser extent Sepp up ahead using up legs with a big stage ahead tomorrow?

Are they just confident they can recover sufficiently?

Now they’re pushing on trying to close a gap that I don’t see them closing and then they’d have Oscar to put sprint. [emoji848]

*I misread the time gap, maybe they will shut it down, but I’m still a bit confused.

Maybe they’re trying to get a 2nd rider in the team a bit higher up in the GC

Edited by The Ghost

687 tests and no positive results. Excellent news after the permeability of the Giro biosecure environment. There are challenges to be overcome as C19 infection in Spain are on the up. Let's hope for a complete 3 weeks.

Yes, yes, yes, Woodsy, with one final match!!! What a crazy and exciting finalé.

Interesting times for EF as they did not expect their sherpa domestique in Hugh Carthy to do so well and now he is the protected rider.

"Special day... amazing here in the Basque Country... sat in a bit...

Had a bit of luck, had the legs... had to go...

Didn't want to give Valverde any extra time on Hugh on GC... 

Pic CyclingTips

woods_wins-1280x853.jpg

Edited by 'Dale

Watching the TV highlights now. 

40km to go and the three groups are tanking along!  Valverde is 40 years old this year!