Vuelta a España 2020

Vetplant

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday I was able to drive 30km west of where we live to see Stage 6 of La Vuelta.

I was going to go to Sabiñanigo so that I could watch them pass twice there (they looped the town) and then up to Biescas, where the stage started, to see them pass on their way to Formigal. I could see that the weather was closing in so when I saw several team cars parked at the side of the road on a long steady climb about a third of the way around the route I realised that I was passing the feed-point and I decided to stop there and watch.

post-4874-0-50397100-1603869141_thumb.jpg

When the break passed us, not one of them took a bottle or a musset. When the bunch arrived it was a different story. Aside from me, there were only two other people watching the race at the feed point, so I managed to pick up a few goodies for myself . . . .

18 Bottles and 6 Mussets, a dozen gels and assorted bits of food!

I came away happy . . . .

post-4874-0-21669300-1603869331_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bonus

Tom Dumolin is out - citing fatigue after making a comeback this year after a long string of injuries...

:(

But good that he is looking after himself, instead of pushing himself past the point where it starts to do more harm than good.

Today's course. That'll warm me up!

Any weather updates there @Bonus

tTzGzz2hUuXaAtLuW2qamd-970-80.jpg

I'm at work and its sunny/hot, not sure about where they are I'm afraid

I'm at work and its sunny/hot, not sure about where they are I'm afraid

Have you okes changed the clocks? This is starting hellova late (on SS at least)

Climbing this wall will really hurt my feelings. :huh:

Green vs Red.

What a duel. And the fantastic Slovenian rules. What an engine. Shutting down Vlasov like a Cat 1 would overhaul a Cat 3. Carapaz, in red and deep in the red, then took a dig and Roggas counterattacked, nuking the Ineos' GC favourite.

enr8NL9Zhb3pULbzioTLCc.jpg

Edited by 'Dale