Vuelta a España 2020

Vetplant

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember this Caja Rural team now... those green De Rosa's... mmmm purdy

"Caja Rural" are a bank here in Spain. Caja means "box or container" generally, in this case it means "cash box" and "rural" (same spelling and meaning as in English) signifies that their original customer base were farmers and people living in remote or rural areas.

"Caja Rural" are a bank here in Spain. Caja means "box or container" generally, in this case it means "cash box" and "rural" (same spelling and meaning as in English) signifies that their original customer base were farmers and people living in remote or rural areas.

Sort of like VBS - Venda Building Society who also started as a place for small scale rural people to deposit their hard earned and scrimped for cash and ended as a cash box for politicians to draw from....

Sort of like VBS - Venda Building Society who also started as a place for small scale rural people to deposit their hard earned and scrimped for cash and ended as a cash box for politicians to draw from....

similar - apart from the thieving bit I hope!

Stokvels. They're a pretty good concept

He was setting the pace for a while there :-)

Edit: clearly a team tactic

Edited by Bonus

Unlucky Chavez...

And Froomedawg dropped.

Well dropped.. he is there to work for Carapaz..so he did it and then once done he didn't need to continue there.