UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

This track is a classic example of not needing a massive rock garden to make a really good track. It is wild, rutted and steep in places - really looking forward to the racing

Ya, this is by far the best track they've had for years. Lots of interesting sections and long enough to test the fitness of the best. 

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SSC 1, 3 and 4 after qualifications with Matt Walker at no 2 and loic, Remi and thibaut 5,6,7

1. Loris

2. Matt

3. Luca

4. Greg

5. Loic

6. Remi

7. Thibaut

8. Finn

9. Dakhota

10. Troy

exciting times!

Nice to see Greg top 5.

Wonder if it would help to use a dropper post for the pedaling sections.

They were used in Pmb for the same...

is that the dreaded Wattle I see growing on the sides of the lower section?

Fantastic run by Greg! Would have liked to see a proper head to head with Loris, think it would have been close. Looking forward to Sunday! 

For like 2 years now I have been stressing that Gwin will draw level or overtake Greg as winningest downhill rider ever. To be honest I didn’t think Greg would win another race, not with all the young Frenchies around now, and mostly I watched to with the hope that Gwin wouldn’t win.

I feel a lot better now.

I was thinking that with the long pedal sections Mr Min, as old as he is compared to the youngsters, could certainly be making up some time here ... and we all know he is no slouch on the tech stuff either.

As much as I hate saying, Gwin could be a rider to watch for a solid podium or potential win.

The we all know any Frenchie who has been on a DH bike for longer than 30min also stands a good chance of the win.

I called it :P

For like 2 years now I have been stressing that Gwin will draw level or overtake Greg as winningest downhill rider ever. To be honest I didn’t think Greg would win another race, not with all the young Frenchies around now, and mostly I watched to with the hope that Gwin wouldn’t win.

I feel a lot better now.

Aaaah gwinn... He'll probably pass Greg at some point... But gwinn is yet to win a world champs... Greg has 3