UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a tall man.

That was a great weekend of racing. The two race format needs to stay. I must say GM is amazing - he has the perfect temperament for DH racing, patient and analytical. He just needs to stop bumping his head on start hut roofs. This isn't the first time.

Yup, and our men are also trailing GM by miles...

I honestly think that if Theo got his head down and focused on racing he'd be a top 10 guy.

*disclaimer. Big Theo fan

Edited by Duane_Bosch

I honestly think that if Theo got his head down and focused on racing he'd be a top 10 guy.

i concur. As Mr Min once said, more barbells, less bar bills 

I think that Mr Min will still be racing and winning at the sharp end of DH racing elites when his grand kids enter their first elite season .... being a nice guy, gramps will let them beat him now and again :P

I think that Mr Min will still be racing and winning at the sharp end of DH racing elites when his grand kids enter their first elite season .... being a nice guy, gramps will let them beat him now and again :P

I think Sam Hill jnr is gonna be for the first of the old timers kiddos to rock a world cup podium

The last decent SA contender other than GM was Andrew Neethling.

I don't think Theo has the drive (hunger) to make it as a racer.

Edit: I reckon his drive is aimed at the freeride/fest series side of MTB.

Edited by PhilipV

The last descent SA contender other than GM was Andrew Neethling.

But I do ...  :wacko: .

Only problem is I'm missing the skills, ba****, age, weight, fitness and maybe also looks to be on GM's level.

Thanks Theo,  :D 

The last decent SA contender other than GM was Andrew Neethling.

Edit: I reckon his drive is aimed at the freeride/fest series side of MTB.

What about Sharjah Johnson... Greg's little prodigy? I'm a bit of of touch now but I saw he was racing in worlds. He can't be more than 20 now? Not saying he's gonna be GM level... But could be get a sponsor and compete at a competitive level?

What about Sharjah Johnson... Greg's little prodigy? I'm a bit of of touch now but I saw he was racing in worlds. He can't be more than 20 now? Not saying he's gonna be GM level... But could be get a sponsor and compete at a competitive level?

Focused more on Enduro I think. He was in Europe for a few EWS.