CWC: Ask what u want SALE!!

CWC Online

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CWC is awol from the thread..

Any update on the Di2 thingy and the Carbon rim brake pads?

I've been waiting for a reply for one of those since Dec 20th. Radio silence Edited by Andreas_187

It would be nice to have some service kits available for the Crank Brothers Stamp pedals you guys are seemingly selling large numbers of...Been asking your guys since September 2019 about this :(

May be a bit late to the party but my heart rate monitor decided to die on me.

This would be a good replacement.

https://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/wahoo-tickr-x-heart-rate-monitor-sensor

Turns out the best on-line price is IN-STORE ...  :whistling:   :clap:

Been following this thread, hoping they would respond with a nice special on this HR monitor ....  I was in store over the weekend and looked at the monitors on the shelf .....  :wacko:  Sure the price on the shelf was less than what I remembered from the on-line price .... went home and checked on-line ... Full RRP of R 1 299 ....  price on the shelf only R999.  :w00t:

popped in today, and the NEW shelf price is R 1299 .... but they left the old units at R 999  :thumbup:

Even got my 5% club discount  :thumbup:

Turns out the best on-line price is IN-STORE ... :whistling: :clap:

Been following this thread, hoping they would respond with a nice special on this HR monitor .... I was in store over the weekend and looked at the monitors on the shelf ..... :wacko: Sure the price on the shelf was less than what I remembered from the on-line price .... went home and checked on-line ... Full RRP of R 1 299 .... price on the shelf only R999. :w00t:

popped in today, and the NEW shelf price is R 1299 .... but they left the old units at R 999 :thumbup:

Even got my 5% club discount :thumbup:

Unfortunately it'll probably cost me a bit more than the R300-odd saving to get to Cape Town from Johannesburg.

Are you sure you got the X? The normal model seems to sell for around R999.

Unfortunately it'll probably cost me a bit more than the R300-odd saving to get to Cape Town from Johannesburg.

Aaaaa .... I got the normal one, which is perfectly fine for what I do.  It will only be used on the IDT, so no need for any memory function.

Gave it a quick test on the IDT.  WOW !!  ONE click and it was paired.  So nice when these things just work.   :thumbup:

Just go to CycleLab and show them the price on your phone and they'll match it. 

I love the way these sale threads continue without any feedback from the store. LOL

Safe to assume that the ship has sailed, but surely store can just confirm. :)

better off just dealing directly with Omnico...

It would be nice to have some service kits available for the Crank Brothers Stamp pedals you guys are seemingly selling large numbers of...Been asking your guys since September 2019 about this :(