Lyne Components Shred Zeppelin: All-in-one tubeless repair tool

News bot

Have you not seen what the plugging tool looks like its got a point which you stick in like a knife then pull back the more resistance the better.If a thorn can get in there so can I

met genoeg geweld ja ....  :whistling:   :ph34r:

just soooo much easier and safer using the correct tools.   :thumbup:  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

met genoeg geweld ja ....  :whistling:   :ph34r:

just soooo much easier and safer using the correct tools.   :thumbup:  

Ok you win 

In fairness .... my comments stem from repairs to bike and vehicle tires.

I have not needed to plug a tubeless along the trail.  Seeing the gent struggle at Meerendal without a reamer made me have another look at my toolkit.  Shopped around and looked at kits at most local shops.  Actually bought the "Slug plug" unit, purely due to its small size.  Just could not shake the image of that gent struggling along the trail .... ended up buying the Samori Sword.

In fairness .... my comments stem from repairs to bike and vehicle tires.

I have not needed to plug a tubeless along the trail.  Seeing the gent struggle at Meerendal without a reamer made me have another look at my toolkit.  Shopped around and looked at kits at most local shops.  Actually bought the "Slug plug" unit, purely due to its small size.  Just could not shake the image of that gent struggling along the trail .... ended up buying the Samori Sword.

mate..dont get to technical and spend more money.All you are doing is fixing a leak

I'm surprised a samori tool worked, Those cheap Burmese knockoffs aren't safe. I use the genuine Sahmurai swords.... :ph34r:

Your spelling....

TBH is an excellent product and idea, if only they would saamry! slug plug as well, well constructed but the spare plugs are kept somewhere else. The Lynn idea takes the negative out of the others.

Personal experience is that I have lost lots of Samurais, touch wood have not had to use my Slugplug yet, but to have the spare plugs within the device is awesome. Well done Lynne

I have probably used a thousand plugs.

Never use the reamer, or glue.

This looks beautifully made, but I usually want to get to the plug ASAP, so screwing attachment is not ideal.

A two sided tool, one small and one big, would be great, holes vary in size.

TBH is an excellent product and idea, if only they would saamry! slug plug as well, well constructed but the spare plugs are kept somewhere else. The Lynn idea takes the negative out of the others.

Personal experience is that I have lost lots of Samurais, touch wood have not had to use my Slugplug yet, but to have the spare plugs within the device is awesome. Well done Lynne

I've never lost a Sahmurai sword but I have broken several through hangar rash - bike being tipped over by one of shepards or the kids or  at the coffee shop...maybe even a fall or two.

Storing the plugs is easy, just slide the plugs onto the plugging tool and roll the packing around the tool before sliding it back into the handlebar.

2 days ago I bought the Sahmurai-sword... Now I see this.

Really neat idea.

Couldn't see, but does it come with something to keep debris out where the cartridge screws into?

Like this much more than my purchase 2 days ago.

I have probably used a thousand plugs.

Never use the reamer, or glue.

This looks beautifully made, but I usually want to get to the plug ASAP, so screwing attachment is not ideal.

A two sided tool, one small and one big, would be great, holes vary in size.

Patience...