UAE Tour 2020

WrightJnr

@renovandael 6h

two soigneurs, I understand, have tested positive. They came down with the symptoms today.

@lukascph 5h

So they'll have carried the virus for ~2 weeks already, if that is still the incubation period.

Good luck tracing back who they interacted with over that time!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At this rate who know how many other races will be cancelled... NO giro thia year

#SafetyFirst

@renovandael 6h

two soigneurs, I understand, have tested positive. They came down with the symptoms today.

@lukascph 5h

So they'll have carried the virus for ~2 weeks already, if that is still the incubation period.

Good luck tracing back who they interacted with over that time!

Crazy this.... I work here with an Italian chap. He’s been talking all week about his folks in Northern Italy and how they have shut down due to the outbreak. Shops have run out of food and water, schools have closed and the place is basically on lock down. I thought he was exaggerating a bit.....seems not!!

Bloody CHINESE !!!!

FIXED

I understand this spreads like wild fire.. But anyone else reckon their are perhaps "kamakazi" type okes who go around and spread this virus via whatever means purposely?? I mean in the world we live in today, You cannot put it past anyone.

Going on the past testimonials there will probably be more cases of gieter gat than corona

One of the symptoms for the Coronavirus is also ... "gieter gat".  So gieter gat + gieter gat = baie k.k

I am wondering about Strade Bianchi and Milan-San Remo with Italia being at risk for the Corolla gogga

MSR will go I'm pretty sure of it. It's in the epicentre for italy and they have already said it won't be xx- San Remo. 

Giro and Olypmics are big ones, six nations matches are probably going to be cancelled, italian league is likely to be played out behind closed doors. What for Le Tour with infections in France starting to surge? 

Africa has good experience with desease control but I think this thing is going to hit everywhere. It's past the tipping point now. 

MSR will go I'm pretty sure of it. It's in the epicentre for italy and they have already said it won't be xx- San Remo. 

Giro and Olypmics are big ones, six nations matches are probably going to be cancelled, italian league is likely to be played out behind closed doors. What for Le Tour with infections in France starting to surge? 

Africa has good experience with desease control but I think this thing is going to hit everywhere. It's past the tipping point now. 

I think you are right on this.

Best we can do is brace for it hitting us this upcoming flu season.

I heard Cav' was targeting the final two stages and would have *deffo* won those if it wasn't for this.  :whistling:

So does that mean Yates is the winner or it's no winner this year or all back at the end of the year to run the final stages and avoid going to the China races? 

a great win today...smart riding....lets give Podacar great credit for his win....and strikes me as a nice guy as well

One of or if not theeee most chilled athletes I have ever had the honour to work with and around. Nothing phases him never complains and just does his thing - albeit very well. 

Any day of a Tour you ask him how he is and the reply is "Its ok, you know" 

Edited by J Wakefield