UCI XCO World Cup 2020 -2021 Season

Hairy

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done by Mathieu

so Maxime Marotte who has been regular contender for 5 years atleast ( maybe more ) is A "new kid " according to Bart.

The ladies did 6 laps but Rob thinks the men are doing 5 ???

these amateurish presenters are diluting the product  :thumbdown:

MVDP flexing like mad, those uphill attacks..wow! Well done Alan, representing SA very well soo cool. Womens race - I was hoping to see Linda Indergard's move stick but oh well...Pauline had sooooo much potency in reserves. KC wasn't happy with her performance - she looked like she was battling to keep a high pace.

MVDP flexing like mad, those uphill attacks..wow! Well done Alan, representing SA very well soo cool. Womens race - I was hoping to see Linda Indergard's move stick but oh well...Pauline had sooooo much potency in reserves. KC wasn't happy with her performance - she looked like she was battling to keep a high pace.

I think KC was upset with the tactics. She was doing a lot of the chase work while the rest sat on. She was impatient in my opinion and paid for it.

I think KC was upset with the tactics. She was doing a lot of the chase work while the rest sat on. She was impatient in my opinion and paid for it.

Whilst PFP (AA) rode in a good position, in contact and pounced when it counted. As she said, its the Roadie in her. She is looking very good in terms of performance.

KC might have been disappointed not to be top three but she did well, although perhaps burned one too many matches in the front earlier. Not having raced at this level for a while could be one explanation, but she is still one of the favs imho.

Great to see that Catharine Pendrel  racing again, she brought her 3 month old child with her!

Wow. Those watt bombs from MvdP are crazy. I wonder if anyone will be able to respond to his attacks on Sunday. Very exciting!

Well done Hatherly!

Did Pidcock ride the short race?

John safe travels for you and the team.

Wishing your another superb season.

Jip, life on the road is seldom a "holiday", but if you enjoy it it sure beats an office job.

PS - followed your input last year, from the lock down stuff ... which then followed in real life. Was more enjoyable following your racing feedback later in the year. Looking forward to your posts this year.

Thank you, appreciate that, I am trying to get something alittle different done for this Tour with the SM side of it to who the overall picture of what happens.