Table mountain activity card

Rush786

What was the offical date that they are taking the lockdown from? 

not sure to be honest, I was under the impression it's just 3 months from your individual card expiry date.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No activity permit needed to ride the new camp's bay trail, its all private land. But do make use of the snapscan board to make a donation so that we can have more single track there!

ahhhh awesome !

Im also keen to join a group if any1 up for it. Can meetup at office or make another arrangement.It looks like 1 person can buy group permits but they must have everyone’s ID photos, proof of address and forms. Found on FAQ

Must all the additional members be present when the permits are purchased?

No, one person can bring in the paperwork on behalf of the other applicants provided all the documentation as listed above is present and correctly completed and submitted.

Im also keen to join a group if any1 up for it. Can meetup at office or make another arrangement.It looks like 1 person can buy group permits but they must have everyone’s ID photos, proof of address and forms. Found on FAQ

Must all the additional members be present when the permits are purchased?

No, one person can bring in the paperwork on behalf of the other applicants provided all the documentation as listed above is present and correctly completed and submitted.

When buying for a group in the past I have only needed proof of address for myself as the main card holder. That said it is possible they could decide to get difficult.

Check if the counter at the airport is available. I use them as they close either at 7 or 8pm. Nice and conveniently located for me too.

No activity permit needed to ride the new camp's bay trail, its all private land. But do make use of the snapscan board to make a donation so that we can have more single track there!

more info on this trail please?

more info on this trail please?

Striver the missing link. The new section has some nice features drops gaps etc. The trail is one way trail so have patience, it's currently extremely popular by all runners hikers cyclists. I did it Friday before sunset had to stop once maybe, Sunday tried the same unfortunately was much more busy.

If Meezo did that youtube clip of the trail he would have gone so fast on the trial that he would have 3:35 of footage, not the 7min + that you did it in :P

:w00t:  ja, Bluuuurrrr, braaappp, done!

If Meezo did that youtube clip of the trail he would have gone so fast on the trial that he would have 3:35 of footage, not the 7min + that you did it in :P

only the down pointing bits my lockdown diet means I'm 5kgs heavier

post-8906-0-96186200-1593539038_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Meezo