Bike Courier

Fastnloud

Hi guys.

What is the best way to get a bike down from JHB to CPT? Want to buy a bike from a hubber in JHB but not sure what the best way is to get it to me. Obviously the most economical way as well.

Thanks

Xoc online,reliable and fairly competitive. Really easy to use and no account needed . Definitely recommended.

Pikey would know.. He has bought and sold more bikes in the last few years than a Spez concept store!

Xoc online,reliable and fairly competitive. Really easy to use and no account needed . Definitely recommended.

Jip Xoc, I have used them 3 times and it was hassle free.

Used to love XOC, but service has become abysmal and I will definitely avoid them in future. Have looked at other options and recently Internet Express was decent. 

Lookup Netwerk Kouriers. My bike is arriving today from Upington with them. They picked it up Tuesday and today I pick it up (in George). Feel like a kid again im so excited! But give them a call. And they not expensive at all.

Edited by Warrenlee

I used Courier guy via Rush for a frame recently. It came out cheaper than the quote on xoc.

Netwerk Koeriers is also great. Bought 5x 18" tires, and had them shipped overnight from JHB to UPT for like R550...

+1 for xoc

I have used them and was really happy.

I've used Tryptech for 3 bikes to (Durban, PMB and Pretoria) roof racks from the south coast.