NanoTime announce professional MTB team riders

News bot

Depending where Matt is in his season it ranges between 460-480W and races at typically 80kg.

Did anything ever come from that stint he did in your UAE colours on the road?

Really hope he gets his chance to shine on the international stage, any surface, as long as he is getting his name out there.

Did anything ever come from that stint he did in your UAE colours on the road?

Really hope he gets his chance to shine on the international stage, any surface, as long as he is getting his name out there.

It did and didn’t; Team was happy with him and he had some things naturally to learn on the road but the timing was wrong for him. Due to respect to Matt there was a personal matter that was important for him to attend and deal with which was totally understandable 3/4 of the way through the stagaire period.

Likewise for Stuart. Have yet to meet a more dedicated yet humble  athlete.

As well as Zandri Strydom, that young lady should go far. Right attitude towards riding and life in general, along with exceptional riding ability and skills. Saw her pulling off Nino style whips at 15 years old, during the one SA Cup at Thaba Trails. A natural on the bike, be it cross country or gravity disciplines. 

As well as Zandri Strydom, that young lady should go far. Right attitude towards riding and life in general, along with exceptional riding ability and skills. Saw her pulling off Nino style whips at 15 years old, during the one SA Cup at Thaba Trails. A natural on the bike, be it cross country or gravity disciplines. 

she came to Cape Town last year to beat already one of the fastest ladies/girls on the downs in her own back yard at the SA Enduro Champs. She's extremely skilled on the bike.