The Munga 2020

JohanDiv

It's starting to look like Brian is going to hold on to 3rd place. Once Sam Marx is at the bottom of Mitchells Pass we'll get a better picture of the true gap between them

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Brian has some new steam and pulling away from 4th and 5th! That race looks like its coming back together!

Sam's tracker hasn't updated in 20mins.. he's probably already in Wolseley. Hanno is resting in Ceres..i think he called off the chase now. Edited by JohanDiv

My planned 50km loop in the mountain for this morning seems a bit insignificant now [emoji23]

25b6417abec592beee71a7e9b51401e2.jpg

Happy with my little 40km ride of this morning .... and a new found RESPECT for these super athletes !!!

I really enjoyed this thread a lot! Thanks for all the insight from people that have ridden the Munga. Nothing of value to add from my side, only: Wow, hats off to the riders.

There is a lot more to come.........the real suffering normal folk start arriving tomorrow and Monday morning........