2019 Trek Madone SL6 disc vs 2021 Cannondale SystemSix

Conni

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest trend here is to do loops of Richmond Park (on the tar) with your flared bars and all bags in place. The less actual cycling kit you wear while riding the better too apparently, bonus points for tartan.

Cycling in a kilt must be really uncomfortable. I also haven't mastered the art or wearing a kilt as a shirt while riding a bike. That must be both hot and awkward

Cycling in a kilt must be really uncomfortable. I also haven't mastered the art or wearing a kilt as a shirt while riding a bike. That must be both hot and awkward

Que comments about it getting caught in the chain. 

Latest trend here is to do loops of Richmond Park (on the tar) with your flared bars and all bags in place. The less actual cycling kit you wear while riding the better too apparently, bonus points for tartan.

With ironic hipster beards, or are those reserved for craft beer drinkers and trendy baristas ?

Edit: You answered my question with your pics below

Edited by splat

Morvelo-Overland-gravel-riding-kit_all-t

6e578357c472bd6b48182c7b889830fb.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Driving ranges hero's have taken over MTBing, SME CEOs typesA's triathlons, and now the goddam hippies have taken over Groading....

Edited by Patchelicious

maxresdefault.jpg

Driving ranges hero's have taken over MTBing, SME CEOs typesA's triathlons, and now the goddam hippies have taken over Groading....

I am definitely going to get a few outfits like this. Heck yes!

HAHAHAHAHA

I could sing 'The lonely Goatherd' while getting an allen key out of my handlebar pouch and drinking from a steel WW2 relic bottle in one of those soft handlebar sacks that straps to the bar and the fork crown.

And if we can squeeze you into that smaller size, we can rename you Ewocca!

[

Faaaark me, we use less gear and bags on an actual bikepacking trip.

maxresdefault.jpg

As a lifelong surfer I did everything not to look like one as surfing became mainstream. Dyed my hair black and tried to look like a rockstar, failing miserably

Now I ride bikes and wear normal stuff over bibs because I think I look ridiculous in Lycra

I ride a gravel bike all the time and often have one of these bags

I don’t have a beard or use the word craft or artisan but it’s seems I’m morphing into a knob

Though some of my mates say this happened years ago

It’s so tough trying to be the cool kid at my age

Edited by Wayne pudding Mol

As a lifelong surfer I did everything not to look like one as surfing became mainstream. Dyed my hair black and tried to look like a rockstar, failing miserably

Now I ride bikes and wear normal stuff over bibs because I think I look ridiculous in Lycra

I ride a gravel bike all the time and often have one of these bags

I don’t have a beard or use the word craft or artisan but it’s seems I’m morphing into a knob

Though some of my mates say this happened years ago

It’s so tough trying to be the cool kid at my age

Off to Sedgefield for you...