Road Stage Races 2021

Gen

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Frosty said:

As they (commentators) said, Wout looking good for the World Champs.

Looking at the high lights again just now, Wout is really in excellent form, unless something unforeseen happen in the last 2 stages, I cant see anyone beating him.

Aerosuit with pink aero sokkies with pony tail in the break on the new Ribble aero fiets. ⚡

03594DDC-DA6D-41FA-AA48-CE8EDFEEFAE8.jpeg

10 kms to go, 3 mins gap to the chasing pack and the break begins to devour itself. Small attack covered, back together again. Matt Gibson in WorldTour company and having the race of his life. Beautiful racing!

Edited by 'Dale

4 hours ago, TheoG said:

Last stage today, can Wout finish it off with a stage and overall win?

The team in yellow will have to fight off a very competent Ineos team on home ground, coming off a luckless Vuelta.

Remember that the other cyclocrosser in Mathieu won the 2019 version, the last edition of the Tour Of Britain.

Meanwhile, at Euro Champs...

Remco blows up the breakaway on the penultimate lap with a wattage grenade (or a handgrenade in each hand). Finalé on now. Beautiful racing.

Edited by 'Dale

Evenepoel not grabbing the race by the collar on the final climb. Such a powerful outing for the Belgian talent yet lacking the race craft? 

Italy - Belgium - France

1 hour ago, 'Dale said:

Wout!!! 4 stage wins, GC winner. Passed The Gorilla in the final 25 metres. Remarkable.

Earns max points, no points for the Ineos leader. 

Pic: Getty Spot Images spacer.png

At the moment look like there is nothing he cant do.  I'm getting a bigger fan by the day.