Road Stage Races 2021

Gen

I'm really hoping he is putting on his poker face and will come out with spinning legs and a royal flush on 18 July....BUT admittedly i have a feeling I'm thinking with my heart and not head

He’s the best gambler in the world or ISN is the worst

I’d like to see him shine but this might be the worst time in history for older cyclists

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He’s the best gambler in the world or ISN is the worst

ISN made the perfect bet.

It's about sponsor exposure? I can't go to a cycling website or forum without seeing them front and centre with Froome and speculation around Froome and Froome articles. They must be happy with their investment?

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Frosty said:

The Dauphine snuck in silently, just as the Giro was finishing. A good win for Lotto Soudal, after only a few riders finished the Giro.

Brent VAN MOER

The Belgians have the best names in the business...

“Brent Van Moer is the new Thomas De Gendt.” One stage win, as spectacular as Van Moer’s was in Issoire, may not be enough to name the successor of the Belgian king of the breakaways, but De Gendt himself established the filiation as he watched his young teammate and compatriot ride to glory on Sunday.

Wow what a win by  Postlberger.. Sjoe that was great.. What a flippen ride. .

40 minutes ago, Jakkals. said:

Think he and Meintjes share a late that was off. Well I hope so.

Huh? Louis finished in the main peloton, same time as Valverde. The Froome group lost 3:25...

3 hours ago, Jakkals. said:

Think he and Meintjes share a late that was off. Well I hope so.

Louis to now is sitting perfectly with the rest of the real GC riders for the last 3 days. Froome was dropped by sprinters today amongst others and lost 3.5min. Not really in the same race.

31 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

Louis to now is sitting perfectly with the rest of the real GC riders for the last 3 days. Froome was dropped by sprinters today amongst others and lost 3.5min. Not really in the same race.

Nice to see your name on the official team sheet next to Alan Peiper - onwards and upwards.

My apologies to Louis. I just didnt see him x the line. 

I wish I could be the guy running on a mountain next to him, shouting at him to attack. 

10 hours ago, tubed said:

Nice to see your name on the official team sheet next to Alan Peiper - onwards and upwards.

basically its the same as losing 3.5min today comparing Allan and myself. The guy is a legend and someone I look up to and have massive respect for.