Paarl de Ville Road Race

K20Champ

Tim to my knowledge these are private ambulances at I think +- R5000 a pop, so has nothing to do with COVID-19, perhaps the share of the profits to cover more ambulances is the answer or higher entry fees?

As for riding on the other side of the white line, either get dropped or start a new echelon, that is racing tactics to put you in the gutter. 

Aaah yeah you're right, its probably a cost thing. I was under the impression the private ambulances were under similar work procedure rules as the gov ambulances but you're right, they're not. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Private client kit you say...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This is why I wasn't sure it was him even though I thought I'd seen this bike on the hub before. Sorry for ratting him out  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This is why I wasn't sure it was him even though I thought I'd seen this bike on the hub before. Sorry for ratting him out  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I am just lucky he was such a noob at DC and when he thought he was signing the indemnity form he was actually signing a 3 year Sagan type Savage deal for DC...

• 1 year later...

image.png.df656ea3c918022828e3ec2782a5be94.png

I was surprised to see that WP Cycling went ahead with the conditions in Paarl today, any one here that rode today?

6 minutes ago, Kom said:

image.png.df656ea3c918022828e3ec2782a5be94.png

I was surprised to see that WP Cycling went ahead with the conditions in Paarl today, any one here that rode today?

Yes, conditions weren’t as bad as forecasted, wind was a bit **** though pushing the bunch to ride opposite side of the road which is always ***