Light In the Box ?

ChrisF

Their adds are popping up more and more ...

LightInTheBox.com

Some very nice art work.

A closer look suggests ordering from UK, but returns to be sent to China ....

Anybody bought from them ?

Any feedback on their goods ?

Any chance of a local distributor ?

Edited by ChrisF

bump ...

any body bought from them ?

The "pics" looks good .... but it would be nice to see it before buying ....

https://www.lightinthebox.com/

Google says:

LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. is an international online retail company that delivers products to consumers in over 200 countries and territories. Wikipedia
CEOJian He (16 Nov 2018–)
FoundedJune 2007
Stock priceLITB (NYSE) US$2,75 -0,06 (-2,14%)
19 Apr, 16:00 GMT-4 - Disclaimer

I placed an order and paid. They were unable to deliver in the timeframe requested. Cancelled order and got full refund without any issues

I placed an order and paid as well. Waiting for the item to arrive. Fingers crossed it is the same as advertised. Will report back once the item arrives.

bump ...

any body bought from them ?

The "pics" looks good .... but it would be nice to see it before buying ....

https://www.lightinthebox.com/

Google says:

LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. is an international online retail company that delivers products to consumers in over 200 countries and territories. Wikipedia
CEOJian He (16 Nov 2018–)
FoundedJune 2007
Stock priceLITB (NYSE) US$2,75 -0,06 (-2,14%)

19 Apr, 16:00 GMT-4 - Disclaimer

according to NYSE data it's a big company US$309.7m

Looks the same as Wish or any ebay seller, just pay with PayPal so you can easily get a refund if it never arrives.

I'm assuming they ship with the Post Office?

What are Post office delivery times like currently for Chinese orders?

Edited by Skylark

I ordered 2 pairs of cycling tights from them at the beginning of March. Each one was shipped separately (2 different sizes) and I received them a couple of days apart about 2 weeks later. They were delivered to my door by Fastway couriers and there were no extra costs to be paid. They were shipped from China. 

They have some really funky shirts .

There is a lady who advertises on FB that has the same  shirts  that are still reasonably priced but not as cheap but the convenience is you order from her in SA. She obviously orders in bulk, gets it delivered  and  then sells in SA. 

Alas I can't remember any other details so will wait for it to come up again on one of the groups. 

There is a lady who advertises on FB that has the same  shirts  that are still reasonably priced but not as cheap but the convenience is you order from her in SA. She obviously orders in bulk, gets it delivered  and  then sells in SA. 

Alas I can't remember any other details so will wait for it to come up again on one of the groups. 

If you do stumble upon her adds, PLEASE link it here  :thumbup:   :clap:

Also interested, thanks Chris

Also interested, thanks Chris

If you do stumble upon her adds, PLEASE link it here  :thumbup:   :clap:

I will do so.

• 1 month later...

I ordered 2 shirts

Order placed 6 May 2021
Shipped 8 May
SA Customs 14 May 2021
SA Courier (Fastway) 19 May 2021
Delivery to my door 24 May 2021 

Quality looks good, although the one shirt is a bit TOIGHT despite having the same measurements for both

I paid via Paypal, used expedited postal an paid no customs or duties

Goods $27.19, Shipping & Insurance $14.82 = R 42.01 (ZAR635.63)

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2021 at 12:39 PM, Smartie said:

I placed an order and paid as well. Waiting for the item to arrive. Fingers crossed it is the same as advertised. Will report back once the item arrives.

My jersey finally arrived! Took a while as I opted for ordinary post with no tracking. Looks good, quality on par with most of my other jerseys. 

I paid R 230 including shipping + R 33 for customs. Ridiculous value for money. Will order again.

I ordered something a month and a half back. Payed priority shipping and the items quality is not what was expected or as advertised. Not sure if I would use them again. I find the variety of some stuff to be very small vs ali express.

On 6/24/2021 at 7:58 PM, Eddy Gordo said:

I ordered something a month and a half back. Payed priority shipping and the items quality is not what was expected or as advertised. Not sure if I would use them again. I find the variety of some stuff to be very small vs ali express.

I've ordered multiple items from this retailer on three occasions in the last 18 months. It's molto important to check the size guide and user reviews for every item as sizes can vary greatly between manufacturers. Some items I ordered were XL and some were XXXL, but all fitted excellently 'cos I followed the guide.

Some baggy shorts and shirts have seen heavy rotation in a 6 to 7 day cycling week for almost 18 months and are as good as well-known brands that I bought locally.

S.jpg

Sc.jpg

Edited by justinafrika