Only on shuttle days and i love it

General riding i only wear knee baggies

What long pants you got?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More looking at whats locally available as bringing in clothes from Europe, the added tax is ridiculous

Not suggesting you import - just for advice on what is comfy. Guessing there are alot more rides wearing long pants that can comment that there will be here. 

Not suggesting you import - just for advice on what is comfy. Guessing there are alot more rides wearing long pants that can comment that there will be here.

Been doing some Google magic and found some info, but then just crappy as we don't get it here locally.

Fox comes up and good and the endura brand

https://enduro-mtb.com/en/best-mtb-pants/

I want it purely for the additional protection on those falls and also for the cold n wet .

A great money saver would be to upskill to the point that falling is no longer a concern. You do that, you can ride in your ontie if you dare.

A great money saver would be to upskill to the point that falling is no longer a concern. You do that, you can ride in your ontie if you dare.

Upskilling and falling go hand in hand. 

The (technically) best riders I know fall often and hard. Not that you have to fall to get better, just hard to separate the two. 

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Leatt DBX 4.0

Cool will see who has stock locally to try them on

Did you upsize from your normal jeans size or exact same size?

Believe they need to fit snug, but not skintight

When I watch Danny MacAskill videos, he falls ALL the time.

Cool will see who has stock locally to try them on

Did you upsize from your normal jeans size or exact same size?

Believe they need to fit snug, but not skintight

I went f0r large , you also have t0 account f0r ypur knee pads

Can't remember how it correlates to my jean size but woth my knee pads on the legs are a little tight but not annoying and the waist os a little loose (the stretchy straps sprt this out)

Edited by BaGearA

I bought a pair of Fox Defend Pants from Fox Racing South Africa but sent them back as their sizing is just wrong and they didn't have a larger size in stock. They looked like very good quality.

https://www.foxracing.co.za/products/defend-pant

They have confirmed that they are getting Fox Ranger Pants in at the end of May. So will purchase a pair as soon as they land

https://www.foxracing.co.za/products/ranger-pant

Want to try them for winter riding and I think they will look better at a coffee stop than winter lycra's 

Edited by philip.maree

The (technically) best riders I know fall often and hard. Not that you have to fall to get better, just hard to separate the two. 

Ja ja, we know. I am just being a typical Friday stirrer today  :ph34r: it's been a while

I have the scars to support that knowing.

When I watch Danny MacAskill videos, he falls ALL the time.

No one is comparable to him. If he isn't falling, he's doing it wrong. 

But yes, if you mount the saddle on a mtb, falling is not far off.

I was being a bit tongue in cheek though.

I went f0r large , you also have t0 account f0r ypur knee pads

Can't remember how it correlates to my jean size but woth my knee pads on the legs are a little tight but not annoying and the waist os a little loose (the stretchy straps sprt this out)

Ok then best to go try pair on than buying online.

Didn't even think about my knee pads, might be stupid question but they fit under the pants right lol

I bought a pair of Fox Defend Pants from Fox Racing South Africa but sent them back as their sizing is just wrong and they didn't have a larger size in stock. They looked like very good quality.https://www.foxracing.co.za/products/defend-pant

They have confirmed that they are getting Fox Ranger Pants in at the end of May. So will purchase a pair as soon as they landhttps://www.foxracing.co.za/products/ranger-pant

Want to try them for winter riding and I think they will look better at a coffee stop than winter lycra's

Glad u gave me heads up, I'm very keen on checking out the fox pants and I can wait.

Leatt latest pants are selling for R2250, just got pricing.

Didn't even think about my knee pads, might be stupid question but they fit under the pants right lol

Glad u gave me heads up, I'm very keen on checking out the fox pants and I can wait.

yes , please don't wear yours on the outside  :D

K@k man.  Ek val nie so gereeld nie.

Send disfruta store an email, they can order in pants for you. The fox shipment landed 2 weeks ago may have in it, but there's another batch coming soon