Fraud Charges Against “Cycle Tour Operator”

DeniseD

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, GLuvsMtb said:

Wow, some horror stories here. Spent the last 30 minutes reading the thread and links. I hope that those who got taken gets some justice in the end. 

I actually tried contacting the OP last week to see what happened next for her, and if she could update the thread.

Her email is dead. 

I also saw on another forum, last week, that the "wood collector" had defrauded a number of International visitors who were comming to ride in the "Tour de Tuli"......

If they were from the USA, the FBI will be looking for him, and they not the SAPS.....

I keep on wanting to forward this thread to Carte Blanche and get Derek involved, he'd love this mission.

But work network doesnt allow me to access mnet website...

Carte Blanche needs 10 separate complaints before they pursue a case(I've only heard this, don't know if it is a hard rule) It seems feasible to pull 10 victims together to get this guy some publicity.

1 hour ago, Vetplant said:

Carte Blanche needs 10 separate complaints before they pursue a case(I've only heard this, don't know if it is a hard rule) It seems feasible to pull 10 victims together to get this guy some publicity.

I'm in.

3 hours ago, Comrade J said:

I'm in, however I would get Devi involved, far more agrresive than Derek

BTw just went shopping

Capture.PNG

She left awhile ago man, how you been spending your Sunday nights?

2 hours ago, NeverNotRolling said:

She left awhile ago man, how you been spending your Sunday nights?

https://www.etv.co.za/shows/devi

Seasoned investigative journalist Devi Sankaree Govender is a well-respected broadcaster with a trademark sense of humour. The pint-sized presenter has landed her own show aptly titled Devi and will be bringing you 30 minutes of Tuesday night infotainment, taking viewers into the lives of a range of extraordinary guests, chasing crooks, and holding them accountable.

2 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

https://www.etv.co.za/shows/devi

Seasoned investigative journalist Devi Sankaree Govender is a well-respected broadcaster with a trademark sense of humour. The pint-sized presenter has landed her own show aptly titled Devi and will be bringing you 30 minutes of Tuesday night infotainment, taking viewers into the lives of a range of extraordinary guests, chasing crooks, and holding them accountable.

Ah :)

yassus, that was quite a hectic thread - just went through all 24 pages.  It boggles the mind how scum like this TAUN BEWSHER keeps scamming the same schtick for so many years without consequence.  Is that even a real name?  TAUN?  no wonder he's such a f-up.  You know the SA justice system has been property fANCed when this can happen for so many years. 

And here is is:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=600663484752896&set=pb.100044277497196.-2207520000..&type=3

Edited by PygaSchmyga