Fraud Charges Against “Cycle Tour Operator”

DeniseD

Just goes to show how messed up our legal/justice system is. Surely there is more than enough grounds to prosecute the hell out of this low life but nothing seems to have transpired as yet?

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Vetplant said:

Email from JAN 2021

Surely this is a open-and-close case for "Conspiracy to Commit Fraud" 

Real piece of work, this guy. 

image.png.8097a6d4e438a5c5115ec03a03929cab.png

So he "rented/loaned" a bike from someone and it went "missing" "accidentally"?? 

Oh the coincidence. 

6 hours ago, reteid said:

in my third year criminal law there was a saying when it came to sentence: sekere mense is inherent onrehabiliteerbaar boos. 

were you meant use a "b" or a "d" ... I am thinking it was meant to be a "d"image.png.2953e1a950df62e446572a73e87f56fe.png

14 hours ago, Steady Spin said:

7025CF53-9445-4424-A73A-792DBD456C9B.png.b479ab944be4f16967539cffca6a1ba6.png

Now running sponsored posts on Facebook and has fake comments on his site. 

Not sure what the admin of that pages problem is. I typed a comment on their Insta post saying I have a very good connection to supply wood if we can negotiate that into a discounted entry fee. My comment was removed after no more than 5mins.

20 minutes ago, Craai said:

Thought I would do my part image.png.675e33f7e201d49c4e13f63b76ae6bd2.png

Another way to do our part is to contact any other commenters on his posts/pages privately and let them know about this thread. (I know some people are already aware of this way of doings things, just thought I'd reiterate this approach)

2 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

Another way to do our part is to contact any other commenters on his posts/pages privately and let them know about this thread. (I know some people are already aware of this way of doings things, just thought I'd reiterate this approach)

Yup, although in this case I reported the link to the admins

Edited by Craai

4 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

FB page has been taken down.

image.png.7ac56ac03cb3e0d16b03e39078272c7b.png

I know for a fact he blocked me... I got this page after after being blocked. Haven't been able to see his page since.

Maybe someone else can confirm whether AfriCranks FB Page is still active or not?

13 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

I know for a fact he blocked me... I got this page after after being blocked. Haven't been able to see his page since.

Maybe someone else can confirm whether AfriCranks FB Page is still active or not?

Yup, definitely is, was on there this morning. I see I have been blocked now too 😁

Edited by Craai

13 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

Still up and working

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, dave303e said:

you can also report an fb page for fraud or scam. 

I have reported the page ad nauseum times, no action taken by FB