Wireless Headphones / Earphones

Zama7

Hey guys so I tried the Samsung galaxy buds 2 and they kept falling out my ears, now have some credit at takealot so I assume Jabra is the best solutions otherwise maybe the new Jaybird Vista on amazon? Anyone have some new recommendations ?

Thanks 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zama7 said:

Hey guys so I tried the Samsung galaxy buds 2 and they kept falling out my ears, now have some credit at takealot so I assume Jabra is the best solutions otherwise maybe the new Jaybird Vista on amazon? Anyone have some new recommendations ?

Thanks 

I've got these
https://www.takealot.com/anker-soundcore-life-dot-2-true-wireless-earbuds/PLID72802922

They work well, and last ages (plus the charging case gives you essentially a full 24 hours if you're prepared to use 1 at a time).

I sometimes ride and run with just the left one in, and have had no issues with it falling out, find it locks in nice and tight.

2 minutes ago, Zama7 said:

Thanks 

my airpods pro only fell once on their own (meaning not while I'm taking my helmet off and the straps pulls them out), but it was raining and I was very wet. Absolutely love them !

For me the Philips 1215s work well enough.
I only use them while riding in the indoor trainer, so since they will inevitably die thanks to sweat I don't feel like spending more to have ANC etc etc etc.
Only fall out when I knock them with the towel, but don't know how they'll hold or rougher terrain.

1 hour ago, Zama7 said:

Thanks 

Stay away from these if you want to do any kind of activity, even brisk walking. 

If you're completely stationary, they work a charm. Switching between noise cancelling is awesome. 

Just now, eala said:

858510003437-1-zoom.jpg

Aftershokz .Bought a pair ,wore them every day for two years and bought another pair .Will buy another when current one pack up

Yeah the Aftershokz has amazing reviews but might want earbuds I can use for daily use aswell still undecided. Heard good things from Bose SoundSport's haven't tried them. Anyone tried Jabra reviews are great but I guess it will depend on what is on sale. Will be using them most for running + gym and occasionally for cycling not sure if that makes a difference 

Hey All, 

Aftershokz Demo stations are set up at most iStore, Sportsman's Warehouse and Independent bike dealers. 

You can test the product and get a feel for the unique product this is.

I see Sportmanswarehouse sell another Brand of Bone conducting head phones (or is it earphones) "Volcano" has anyone tried them?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How do the bone conduction headphones work in windy conditions? Can you still hear the music properly? 

On 7/13/2021 at 3:30 PM, Firozfx said:

Aftershokz Aeropex bone conduction headphones. End of discussion

Super comfortable and safe for traffic. Nothing else comes close.

plus WHAN battery life is also insane, love love love mine

44 minutes ago, Joshrides said:

How do the bone conduction headphones work in windy conditions? Can you still hear the music properly? 

yes you can,