10 yr 974 project

trevork

Dear Riders,

In 2010 i decided to set myself a fitness goal of riding 10 consecutive 947 rides. Despite all the challenges of work, travel and family i have 9 medals and this year would complete my challenge. 6 weeks ago my house was burgled and all 4 of our mountain bikes were stolen. I've been looking for a replacement bike so i can prepare and time is running short. I'm not asking for a gift, i would like to buy a 2nd hand large carbon hardtail, for about R15k. Can anyone help? I live in centurion but will take any offers.
Trevor

Edited by trevork

9 minutes ago, trevork said:

@frosty.. i can't find the wanted classified. What is the path?

Seems the overlords have decided that wanted ads are no longer acceptable

There use to be an option to select between "for sale" and "wanted" when you say "create ad", but not anymore apparently. 

Just make a normal ad and start the title with "WANTED: ", and then write down your specs and price etc, and maybe write a description of what kind of thing you might want (and maybe make line 1 of the description "WANTED")

For example: https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/item/dropper-seat-posts/497897/wanted-272mm-dropper-post

Edited by Mountain Bru