Tried and tested ways to burn fat

arandre

I find fasting the best and easiest option.........8 hours on, 16 hours off. No counting calories, weighing food and complicated science behind it. I have lost 8 Kg and maintained it for 2 years now

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, coppi said:

I find fasting the best and easiest option.........8 hours on, 16 hours off. No counting calories, weighing food and complicated science behind it. I have lost 8 Kg and maintained it for 2 years now

The fact that you can buy a 200Calorie bar full of nuts and honey that you can eat while fasting, that keeps your body in a fasted state, shows you how bad these fad diets and phony weightloss schemes are trying to pull the wool over your eyes. 

https://fastbar.com/products/nuts-honey-bar

Mr Wakefield definitely knows best. Eat right, train hard, have patience...

I actually miss powerbalance bracelets. At least back then you could spot an idiot a mile away and avoid conversation. Now you have to engage and potentially hear about a flat earth, a fad diet or an anti vax theory...

17 minutes ago, dave303e said:

The fact that you can buy a 200Calorie bar full of nuts and honey that you can eat while fasting, that keeps your body in a fasted state, shows you how bad these fad diets and phony weightloss schemes are trying to pull the wool over your eyes. 

https://fastbar.com/products/nuts-honey-bar

Mr Wakefield definitely knows best. Eat right, train hard, have patience...

What is it now? Hard, Little-Bit-Hard, Not-So-Hard, Zone 2, Zone 5, 70% of FTP, MAF, HIIT, TITS?

💥💨💪🧨🚲

Don't forget to ad blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose and insulin levels to the equation as well. Doesn't help if you are skinny, fit and unhealthy 🤣

12 minutes ago, edgarblount said:

What is it now? Hard, Little-Bit-Hard, Not-So-Hard, Zone 2, Zone 5, 70% of FTP, MAF, HIIT, TITS?

💥💨💪🧨🚲

you leave that up to your coach...

4 minutes ago, Jehosefat said:

At this point I'm considering the Salmonella diet to try drop the end-of-year weight before the CTCT 🤦‍♂️

only proven effective if combined with amoebic dysentery 

2 minutes ago, lechatnoir said:

only proven effective if combined with amoebic dysentery 

I'm trying to drop a few kilos, not pour the entire contents of my skin out through my a**hole 🤪

5 minutes ago, Jehosefat said:

I'm trying to drop a few kilos, not pour the entire contents of my skin out through my a**hole 🤪

did i mention that i also gives an aero benefit? which you'll need seeing as you'll have F-All power