UCI XCO World Cup 2022 Season

Hairy

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These conditions just suits Jolanda to the Tee. Add water and tech features and you can’t write her off. 
mitterwallner , …well from my biggest disappointment of the season to a revelation and delivering on the promise .

batten showed promise a few seasons back , won the cape epic then sort of went anonymous. I hope she keeps it up.

Anne Terpstra, poor tyre choice I suspect. She was wheel spinning up the steel climbs once it got properly wet. 

World Mtb champs is next at Les Hets before the final round at Val di Sole. Best season we’ve had in a long while so far. WC is any body’s 

2 minutes ago, Jbr said:

it pains me to hear him being called "Titou la carotte" the entire time

Try Not To Laugh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by OVERDRIVE

The consistent performer in AH definitely not looking lekka after being such a threat to ‘GC’. Urghhhh. He’s such a technician and this course would normally suit him.

Hopefully he can regroup/recover in time for a solid charge over the next 3 weeks.

Silky stuff by Carod hey. Flow, baby, flow. 

Edited by 'Dale

16 minutes ago, Jbr said:

it pains me to hear him being called "Titou la carotte" the entire time

Before you start shouting the odds RE the linguistics .... you have no excuse now ... slap on a French jersey and go win a race ;)

EDIT: And you need to grow a beard too
image.png.cd9263df9daffbc67e79aa2516e0dace.png

Edited by Hairy

7 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

The consistent performer in AH definitely not looking lekka after being such a threat to ‘GC’. Urghhhh. He’s such a technician and this course would normally suit him.

Hopefully he can regroup/recover in time for a solid charge over the next 3 weeks.

Where did Luca come from 😵

9 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Walking that steep climb on lap 3 ... then loosing more spots on it every lap after that ....

AH was taking some pain.

My heart supports AH

On Sunday NS was in top class.  Fighting from the back .... that slip on the last lap cost him dearly ....

What happened to Rebeccas McConnells form? Fading towards the end of the season or planning to peak for world champs?