[Event] B-Well Around The Pot 2022

Events Bot

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot keep checking 😶, seems to have improved again!

I have accommodation booked so will going through regardless with bicycle ready to ride (with rain jacket and extra lube)

On 7/23/2023 at 9:08 AM, cadenceblur said:

Can someone please give me a steer on tyre pressure?

There is lots of data that shows that for off road riding that lower pressure is faster and obviously more comfortable. Basically as low as possible without pinch flatting or damaging a rim.

On 7/25/2023 at 8:48 PM, MORNE said:

All the pot entries in classifieds tells you all you need to know about the weather forecast haha 

So often I'm not in country to do these races...finally, I'm here and dammit I'm ready and going...camping nogal!

ARP 2023.jpeg

Edited by capediver

They really should  just gooi that last 5km along the tar road if it is that wet again….for all your sakes. That mud wrestling wasn't fun at all…I pretty much had a sense of humor failure around that point😅

10 minutes ago, Mtree said:

Forecast has improved quite a bit in the last few hours, here's to hoping it's only 20mm and less!

I have to stop refreshing that app now..

But yes, the outlook is looking better 

Looks my first gravel event will be something to remember 

Edited by cadenceblur

9 hours ago, cadenceblur said:

I have to stop refreshing that app now..

But yes, the outlook is looking better 

Looks my first gravel event will be something to remember 

my first one too.. and i chose the 100miler.. 🤣

Sunday would be… interesting, given 2 days of rain. I’d be surprised if the pont was operational. Now to work out if it’s still worth the trip to swellies…

Don’t the organisers  look at weather reports. Not much rain on Saturday during the morning. No worse than last year. How are people going to change their traveling and accommodation. Not many people will pitch up for a Sunday ride I think

2 minutes ago, zeerpuD1 said:

Don’t the organisers  look at weather reports. Not much rain on Saturday during the morning. No worse than last year. How are people going to change their traveling and accommodation. Not many people will pitch up for a Sunday ride I think

This was not the organiser's call, I think that's very clear.