Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ACE Cycles said:

I only finished what you started

When you said that resellers can't be trusted and referring to me as "you lot" 

Yes. You won.

you really did. I didnt even help

Edited by MORNE

Argh come on okes,

it’s all in jest really , let’s not sulk over who bought what.

“why can’t we all …, just …… get along “

Jack Nicholson 

3 minutes ago, ACE Cycles said:

I'm done here, @MORNE lacks the capacity to apologize or change

Yes. I am infantile. It must be true if I accept this character assassination from a person behind a keyboard who has never met me🤣

2 minutes ago, MORNE said:

Yes. I am infantile. It must be true if I accept this character assassination from a person behind a keyboard who has never met me🤣

People actually pay me for my opinion, maybe you should have kept your opinion of me to yourself. Especially considering that you've never met me, or dealt with me... My name and number is public, if you'd like to come out from behind your keyboard 

16 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Argh come on okes,

it’s all in jest really , let’s not sulk over who bought what.

“why can’t we all …, just …… get along “

Jack Nicholson 

HERE’s JOHNNY! - Jack Nicholson🤣

5 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Ja look this electronic thing on the road is a bit of a crap shoot. The amount of okes with batteries dying , Di2 and Etap 11 is what put me off event going that way. 
itching to splash on a GX AXS kit for my Mtb though. The motors in the AXS derailleurs are a big improvement over the first gen 11 speed stuff but still….cables never go flat

batteries never snap

cycling is a lot about having discipline - you should regularly check cables for obvious wear and replace on occasion, but most people don't. and then that approach flows through to electronic.

build up the habbit - every 6 months replace the coin cell in the shifter, every month charge the derailleur battery, and you will be fine

2 minutes ago, sirmoun10goat said:

batteries never snap

cycling is a lot about having discipline - you should regularly check cables for obvious wear and replace on occasion, but most people don't. and then that approach flows through to electronic.

build up the habbit - every 6 months replace the coin cell in the shifter, every month charge the derailleur battery, and you will be fine

When I say die I mean dead as in Eish it is ded. Not forgot to charge, dead , Ded de Ed dead.

14 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

When I say die I mean dead as in Eish it is ded. Not forgot to charge, dead , Ded de Ed dead.

Hopefully that is just a bad batch of batteries? Guess time will tell - I got a bike a month ago with XO1 AXS.

But my point on discipline remains - many people argue about batteries going flat (not dead) on rides. With the right discipline, this should not be an issue

I remember last year Oli munnik had his AXS bat die after full night charge. He went to one of the pro teams (who had passed tech zone already) spares box and swapped batteries. He obviously returned it after the stage. 

59 minutes ago, DieselnDust said: