Spirgrips

TrailWarrior

6 hours ago, Headshot said:

You said it #endurancebro 🙂 Just having some fun - I'm sure they work well. I still have some Ergons with palm pads and shorty bar ends I used on a 3 day event just 3 years ago...

I'm just pulling your teal socks.....

16 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

Yes, but when you shred the gnar, all other types of riding are dumb, the accessories are dumb and doing it is dumb.

Using giant fanny packs and wearing pastel or lumo coloured baggy clothing is the coolest. Everything else is lame!

You should hear the kickback i get in those cicles for owning/riding a gravelbike….and being able to cycle up hills, or more than 20km without dying 😅 “its only the downhills that matter”

i have questionable skills going fast downhill for sure, i don't even lie about it…too much self preservation at ~40. (Also, Self deprecation is the best way to admit it😅), but i have absolutely no issue going hard on a bike for long periods of time

Edited by MORNE

4 hours ago, MORNE said:

You should hear the kickback i get in those cicles for owning/riding a gravelbike….and being able to cycle up hills, or more than 20km without dying 😅 “its only the downhills that matter”

i have questionable skills going fast downhill for sure, i don't even lie about it…too much self preservation at ~40. (Also, Self deprecation is the best way to admit it😅), but i have absolutely no issue going hard on a bike for long periods of time

As long as you're not the guy breaking rocks and dumbing down MTB tracks to make them gravel worthy? 😞 #spiritofenduro

44 minutes ago, Headshot said:

As long as you're not the guy breaking rocks and dumbing down MTB tracks to make them gravel worthy? 😞 #spiritofenduro

nope...i look forward to the day i can smash those rocks as fast as the good guys. It's a double edged sword, they become easier the faster you go right....but to go faster is not easy. 😄

Edited by MORNE

Well said Morne - they become easier the faster you go right....but to go faster is not easy.

I'm no faster on my enduro bike, I just ride more obstacles than I used to while I work on my (lack of) bravery.