Munga MTB TwentyTwentyTwo

Shebeen

On 11/15/2022 at 3:41 PM, Shebeen said:

Yup, he said he ain't in.

I also see Guy Jennings, Jurjen Draaijer and Elodie DePrez as recent Rhino Run finishers on this list. Respect if they are on the startline!

Guy and Jurjen are actually riding. Elodie and Benky are watching

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume Martin took a rest somewhere during the night.. Franso caught him and they are now riding together at the front.

11 minutes ago, JohanDiv said:

I assume Martin took a rest somewhere during the night.. Franso caught him and they are now riding together at the front.

The pace is crazy!

17 minutes ago, devondutoit said:

Looks like a nice battle is going on between Freyer and Steyn at the moment.

maybe not. I didn't realise it was draft legal now, so there could be a truce. Since there's no prize money nothing stopping from them both just riding over the line together.

I know this happened before but prizemoney was at stake

10 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

maybe not. I didn't realise it was draft legal now, so there could be a truce. Since there's no prize money nothing stopping from them both just riding over the line together.

Didn't they write new rules after that Khumbaya debacle?

Top dogs in these races do not ride for the price money... it's nice but not the decider. 

As mentioned previously most big ultra endurance races do not have a monetary reward for the winner

1 hour ago, Brakepad said:

quite a few didn't make it through the night ... has anyone info on that ? 

It's confusing, when I checked earlier there were 13 riders marked as scratched, now it's only 3 ?

46 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

Looks like you are right, I think Freyer is hurting a bit and Steyn might be wanting to ease up a bit after catching up. Maybe they will have a go in the last 20km or so.