Vye Cycle kit launch new cycling jerseys in collaboration with Hasie & The Robots

News bot

South Africa’s premium cycling kit brand, Vye, has launched two new jerseys for the style-conscious cyclist. Vye, (pronounced Vye as in bye, not Vye as in fay-ya), has worked with renowned artist Hasie & the Robots on previous limited edition projects, but for this one, they have pulled out all the stops. Two designs are […]

View full article

Strangely I would have thought they'd have their cooler designs?   I see their stuff regularly on Instagram (the concepts too) and then they do this?  Could be a Rapid Sport kit.   Give us the cool stuff!!

And the male "model"... y so srs?

56 minutes ago, Simon123 said:

Strangely I would have thought they'd have their cooler designs?   I see their stuff regularly on Instagram (the concepts too) and then they do this?  Could be a Rapid Sport kit.   Give us the cool stuff!!

And the male "model"... y so srs?

cycling is serious business man. :)

personal opinion, for my taste, the designs are to busy. But I'm a simple man, with simple taste (some would say no taste :) )

cyclign has become such a fashion conscious sport. 

It has to e Oakley or at least look like Oakley

It has to look and feel like Assos.

the thing I like about the Hasie and the Robots artwork on these tops is that Anime never goes out of fashion

some will get that and some won't The beauty of art is that its polarising

2 hours ago, The Ouzo said:

cycling is serious business man. :)

personal opinion, for my taste, the designs are to busy. But I'm a simple man, with simple taste (some would say no taste :) )

We have options available for you too. 😎

- www.vye.co.za -