Really, No Epic 2023 Thread?

BMCfan

5 minutes ago, Komkommer said:

Oh no man, that's terrible news. Surely yesterdays push didn't effect today's performance? Maybe an off day for Blevins or what, that's sad news. Did they lose a lot of time then?

Yip they lost over 8 minutes on GC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BrettS said:

Solid ride from Candice and Amy - putting some good time on Ninety-One Spez.

Great riding in the mens too - unfortunate for Beers and Blevins. They will pick it up, it is still early days. So far it has been fantastic racing!

Pity we didn’t see much of it

1 hour ago, babse said:

Ah

It was a strange one, one moment Blevins was pacing hard in the front of chasing pack in which beers looked to be under pressure holding his wheels, the next moment Blevins was off the back scratching in he pockets for some life savers. Beers had to nursed him home.

the vu ja de was uncanny. last year the roles were reversed. We even have the same script as last year, except its Scott in Yellow and Canyon struggling a bit

1 hour ago, W@nted said:

Yip they lost over 8 minutes on GC

That's huge, hoping they can bounce back. Probably not possible, but anything can happen.

Eish, mixed fortunes for the local heroes and heroines with Beer's teamie, Blevin, suffering with cramp even though he had the perfect partner in Beers to guide him through that dark valley of effort management and pain waves.
The leaders' jersey for Amy and Candice will mean so much and managing the spotlight affect of the orange jersey will be key, injury and all. Precious recovery time and mental energy will be used to go to the doctor and dealing with a surgical procedure.

Gotta love the coverage. Kudus to the media team. How beautiful is the Western Cape, hey?

11018087-155B-426F-A037-355366490B00.jpeg

Edited by 'Dale

17 minutes ago, samson99 said:

Crazy. not adding the actual hospital (unless it is requested). It is quite hectic

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-20 at 12.20.05.jpeg

again with the cyclists pretending they're not injured. Astounding stuff. hopefully no lingering side (pun intended) effects

4 minutes ago, lechatnoir said:

again with the cyclists pretending they're not injured. Astounding stuff. hopefully no lingering side (pun intended) effects

a few stitches to close the wound and she'll be fine as long as there;s no delayed shock

18 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

a few stitches to close the wound and she'll be fine as long as there;s no delayed shock

Saw a pic of cut... Not sure if legit but man that looks intense. 🤢

Respect to taping that up and rolling in for the win. 

2 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

I always carry a tube of super glue for these occasions ….

It works really well!
As used by surgeons in theatre (theirs just has a fancier label)

49 minutes ago, babse said:

Saw a pic of cut... Not sure if legit but man that looks intense. 🤢

Respect to taping that up and rolling in for the win. 

It's legit. Also saw the crash, looks completely lowkey until you see how the branch snags ....