2023 UCI Mountain Bike World Cup

nathrix

I don't see the Men's race on the Sunday DSTV schedule - did I miss something? Just lots of short track repeats...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, love2fly said:

I don't see the Men's race on the Sunday DSTV schedule - did I miss something? Just lots of short track repeats...

It would appear streaming on the App only ... info thanks to Tread - Mountain biking with soulĀ @Sean Badenhorst

FB_IMG_1684041765537.jpg

18 minutes ago, NotSoBigBen said:

It would appear streaming on the App only ... info thanks to Tread - Mountain biking with soulĀ @Sean Badenhorst

FB_IMG_1684041765537.jpg

Ah ok, thanks for that. I'll have to try watch it on the app, that's a bit of a hassle.

1 hour ago, NotSoBigBen said:

FB_IMG_1684041765537.jpg

It shows on GCN+ w/o the VPN on, so it means itā€™s not geo-locked.

1 hour ago, B20 said:

Shocking wheel change by Trek mechanics for Evie. Thats rediculous for this level.

Any link?

• September 1-3: Loudenvielle, France (DH)
Just over the boarder. Be good if I'm here when it's on. I'll go watch šŸ™‚

20 minutes ago, emme said:

SS 247.

At least I got the last lap and a half, thanks.

Ā 

Piddy looking is some serious form!!!

Alan top10... Solid.

2 hours ago, MilkManMike said:

Wonder what this result is going to do for the reputation of the ā€œRockRiderā€ brand...really solid ride from Dabua there.

Not just Rockrider but their suppliers too. Suddenly Manitou is on the map again

And soon Van Rysel will be world tour, Decathlon is having a decent try at penetrating the high end bikes marketā€¦ I personally didnā€™t even know they had pro mtb riders, unless itā€™s an other rockrider brand ?

6 minutes ago, Jbr said:

And soon Van Rysel will be world tour, Decathlon is having a decent try at penetrating the high end bikes marketā€¦ I personally didnā€™t even know they had pro mtb riders, unless itā€™s an other rockrider brand ?

JBR you are correct, Decathlon brand. Created the team last year, signed a few new riders this year. They are on a new prototype dual suspension, different from last year model. Some Hubber bought a Rockrider and imported, good value.

2 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Not just Rockrider but their suppliers too. Suddenly Manitou is on the map again

Bring back those Manitou R7 from around 2006 in lumo green.

Ā