2023 UCI Mountain Bike World Cup

nathrix

2 hours ago, awesme said:

anyone know on why Euro channel the MTB'in is on ? Other than GCN...

Eurosport is a "failure" atm as it's not showing to be showed, not impressed with Euro as a means to watch Discovery+ so far.

G

On eurosport+ 3, but without any commentary, or Eurosport+ 10 with German commentary. Not on either of the 2 main Eurosport channels. Also not impressed. Seems it’s only available with English commentary if you watch via gcn+. 

seriously not impressed with this discovery/Eurosport thing. Bring back Red Bull

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MilkManMike said:

On eurosport+ 3, but without any commentary, or Eurosport+ 10 with German commentary. Not on either of the 2 main Eurosport channels. Also not impressed. Seems it’s only available with English commentary if you watch via gcn+. 

seriously not impressed with this discovery/Eurosport thing. Bring back Red Bull

Painful as paying for DSTV was...

Weekend Lazy GIF - Weekend Lazy Watching Tv - Discover ...

32 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Today is the first time since dropping DSTV I regret it. 

Just now, MilkManMike said:

Today is the first time since dropping DSTV I regret it. 

It comes and goes. Theres times I hate myself for giving in but the other methods, and me being not so tech savvy made me fold. The day it becomes easier am off! 

1 hour ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Out of all the tv channels we have at our disposal here in switz, DTSV delivered the goods with English commentary 

Watched on GCN+ with my CyberGhost vpn set to Belgium 🇧🇪->🇿🇦and I was able to choose the english commentary. The stream was also top notch 👌

Amazing to see the snippet where they punted the new s-works. Asking for a friend; did the channel get some “donations” from a certain bicycle manufacturer 🤐seeing it’s a subscription and “ad” free subscription. Must admit, a very informative ad for newbies though…cleverly done. One of the most beautiful xc bikes available currently, no matter how much you hate the brand.

My GCN+, without VPN, had “English only” showing, as well as ambient. Ambient didn’t work, at least not during the interviews. I’ve seen multi-language support before, with many languages (mostly road events). It might have been when connected by VPN; will check next time, if I remember.

IMG_1539.png.643158767f3b312dda5e278037ac1d09.png

IMG_1540.jpeg.e5b3c09ef9d9034fe6b38a324f1eea6e.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Cool P2 for the saffa on the short track... Alan is looking in some serious form currently! 

This german oke has some watts to burn. He is dominant in XCC.

Nino bosses another WC.

Alan limped home to a respectable 5th having sat in 2nd for quite a bit. 

I missed the ladies race completely and never got to the highlights yet.

On 6/18/2023 at 4:32 PM, OVERDRIVE said:

It comes and goes. Theres times I hate myself for giving in but the other methods, and me being not so tech savvy made me fold. The day it becomes easier am off! 

Guys, all you need is Google. Stream. On your TV, laptop or phone (then linked to your smart TV). No tech savviness needed.

Tiz cycling stream carries the MTB too (besides road events).

Well done Alan. Very good results. Pity he "blew" today.....should've let Nino go earlier and pace himself. Hindsight.......

Still, Alan is 3rd in championship. Big up for that!

11 hours ago, mrcg said:

Well done Alan. Very good results. Pity he "blew" today.....should've let Nino go earlier and pace himself. Hindsight.......

Still, Alan is 3rd in championship. Big up for that!

Looks like Hatherly and Schwarzbauer swopped tactics for the day, it was inevitable that AH was going to run out of steam. Meanwhile Nino played the patient game and won….again