Bike Stolen in EC

OVERDRIVE

2 minutes ago, Kyle_Hanger said:

silverback-works

It does look somewhat like a dual sus. 

Just now, Barry said:

It does look somewhat like a dual sus. 

Video cut at the wrong time cant see

At least they got the color right 😂, but anyway at least people are reporting it

It looks like a black s-works epic full sus.

Edited by Kyle_Hanger

1 minute ago, Kyle_Hanger said:

At least they got the color right 😂, but anyway at least people are reporting it

It looks like a black s-works epic full sus.

Yes S-works epic 

6 hours ago, babse said:

I am the only one sending that guy thru the back window if I were watching on

Yea i think if the passenger just climbed out instead of half out the guy would have bolted he was going to run but came for a second try.

7 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

image.png.9815a99dbe90ad7c5f6670e642b45339.png

This would have stopped him or slowed him down. Yes the cable can be cut but this is an opportunistic theft and he would need to have the correct tool at that time to cut the cable. 

1 hour ago, Barry said:

Yea i think if the passenger just climbed out instead of half out the guy would have bolted he was going to run but came for a second try

Have you ever been to Mthata? 

30 minutes ago, fanievb said:

Have you ever been to Mthata? 

I consider myself as somewhat of an expert on any discourse concerning Mthatha, I was born and grew up there. It's a good thing the passenger did not get out or he would have been promptly introduced to that sharp object that was in use. 

A lot of people don't know that passing through the CBD is a definite no no. There is always bumper to bumper traffic that basically makes you a sitting duck if you have any valuables in your car. There is a bypass that allows you to skip all that mess and also save a lot if time.  Bikes or not, I never drive through the CBD when I go back home.

Edited by Ncayi

5 hours ago, Ncayi said:

I consider myself as somewhat of an expert on any discourse concerning Mthatha, I was born and grew up there. It's a good thing the passenger did not get out or he would have been promptly introduced to that sharp object that was in use. 

A lot of people don't know that passing through the CBD is a definite no no. There is always bumper to bumper traffic that basically makes you a sitting duck if you have any valuables in your car. There is a bypass that allows you to skip all that mess and also save a lot if time.  Bikes or not, I never drive through the CBD when I go back home.

Hence me questioning Barry's comment. 

I worked in the TKei for a while (Flagstaff, Elundini, Matat and even some work in Mthata cbd at the Botha Sigcau Building) to this day I HATE travelling through Mthata. 

Whenever I have to go that way I use the old truck bypass (past Thornhill & the dam), otherwise the long way round along the R56

7 minutes ago, fanievb said:

Hence me questioning Barry's comment. 

I worked in the TKei for a while (Flagstaff, Elundini, Matat and even some work in Mthata cbd at the Botha Sigcau Building) to this day I HATE travelling through Mthata. 

Whenever I have to go that way I use the old truck bypass (past Thornhill & the dam), otherwise the long way round along the R56

Never been to Mthata and i get what you say probably same as going through JHB cbd keep doors locked and keep moving. Just think that guy was on his way to hitting the road if someone had made a move on him.

Everyone just looks on. Taxi driver's the person filming. It like nobody wants to get involved or gives a sh-1t it becomes the norm.

Edited by Barry