New bike day! 2023 Propel

plane^driver

Looks like Sworks Venge…same colour decals..

Edited by Robo

5 hours ago, plane^driver said:

Picked up my new 2023 Propel today! Super happy with the way it turned out, also very lucky to have got my hands on one. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-20 at 15.27.07.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-20 at 15.27.08.jpg

OH WOW 

I just looked on website and saw frames available. Huge congrats and build looks proper. Enjoy 👌

19 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

But without the sworks premium windgat zero value add added price tag.....

Eish

was never a fan until i seen Yates bike in the tour... actually quite like it enjoy!!

17 hours ago, plane^driver said:

Picked up my new 2023 Propel today! Super happy with the way it turned out, also very lucky to have got my hands on one. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-20 at 15.27.07.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-20 at 15.27.08.jpg

Looks like it's doing 60kmh on the stand! enjoy. 

1 hour ago, IceCreamMan said:

I have a 2018 model Propel and still in awe of it. 

Same same.

8 minutes ago, The Ouzo said:

I assume you're rather tall looking at that seat post.

Was also going to ask in order to gauge how my setup would look if I ever made this upgrade, then looked up geometry and saw nothing has changed wrt specs that affect setup so would look exactly like my current setup.

11 minutes ago, The Ouzo said:

Nice, congrats.

I assume you're rather tall looking at that seat post.

im 188. It needs to drop a touch, setup on Monday morning. 

1 minute ago, bleedToWin said:

Same same.

Was also going to ask in order to gauge how my setup would look if I ever made this upgrade, then looked up geometry and saw nothing has changed wrt specs that affect setup so would look exactly like my current setup.

im 188. This is before the setup, I rode this morning as is but it is a touch high.  Setup on Monday morning. 

Just now, plane^driver said:

im 188. This is before the setup, I rode this morning as is but it is a touch high.  Setup on Monday morning. 

Size ML?

I'm 193 on size L with the seat pushed all the way forward and 15mm of headset spacers. I think the long seatpost extension adds further comfort and compliance, but I might just be parroting popular opinion. It does make the setup looks awesomely aggressive though!

5 minutes ago, plane^driver said:

No matter what the bike fitter tells you. Don't cut the steerer tube yet after first bike fit...