Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

I was down in Paarl and Stellenbosh over the weekend (kids played Boland squash tournament), I'm so sorry that I didn't take my bike with. Went to Cwc today, forgot that they are closed on Sundays, pity because I haven't been to either one of their shops since it moved and with the new one that opened. Also saw their mtb track close to their shop in Tygervally, how is their track there?

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

I was down in Paarl and Stellenbosh over the weekend (kids played Boland squash tournament), I'm so sorry that I didn't take my bike with. Went to Cwc today, forgot that they are closed on Sundays, pity because I haven't been to either one of their shops since it moved and with the new one that opened. Also saw their mtb track close to their shop in Tygervally, how is their track there?

That is where they held the recent Africa XC Championships, so, great stuff!

We found a dead oke on our ride this morning. Looked like a hobo. Someone had crushed his skull with a rock.

Layimg on a jeep track, stiff as a board.

I took a pic but wont post it.

Why not?

Took the road bike for a quick spin seeing as my mtb is currently out of commission (broken lower linkage) just for a 40 kay round trip to fish hoek and back. Found that my rear wheel needs a complete rebuild. 3 broken spokes, all on the drive side. First one popped 2 km in. 2nd at 25 km and 3rd at 30. Was interesting riding on a wheel with that much wobble. Needless to say I got a bit more training in... and we went a bit shorter than originally planned...

We found a dead oke on our ride this morning. Looked like a hobo. Someone had crushed his skull with a rock.

Layimg on a jeep track, stiff as a board.

I took a pic but wont post it.

Sorry I didn't mean that's nice, wanted to reply and pressed the wrong button^_^

Edited by BennieGerber

I took a nice 23km ride this afternoon and when I got halfway I checked "strava" since it was the first time I wanted to use it and saw that I actually didn't start the route recording at all :( post-32865-1393784422,2867.jpg