Ok that’s enough food and lazying about.

OVERDRIVE

Added a few kegs over the festive period and this searing heat in CT from the crack of dawn isn't helping get me up through Tokai without wanting to pass out as the mercury is pretty up there by the time the gates open. 🔥🌞

2 hours ago, gerriemtb said:

And remember kids, the problem isn't what you eat between Christmas and New Year, but what you eat between New Year and Christmas

Wanna bet? I started the festive 500 weighing 80kg. 510km and 8 days later I weighed... 81kgs.

I'm not sure what I'm more proud of, my riding or my ability to destroy a plate of leftovers after a ride.

4 minutes ago, NickGM said:

Wanna bet? I started the festive 500 weighing 80kg. 510km and 8 days later I weighed... 81kgs.

I'm not sure what I'm more proud of, my riding or my ability to destroy a plate of leftovers after a ride.

You the man!!

I've done what I could to take care of leftover Christmas/New Year lunch and puddings. :D

Still working hard on the the leftover beverages ... they're just not staying cold long enough in this heat. 

I thought that headline referred to those teenage kids during the holidays—two of their favourite pastimes.