Elves Nandor Pro - Or an alternative carbon hardtail

Nic Brigando

2 hours ago, Shebeen said:

not sure I'd want a cutout in the headtube join. Might look sexy but surely there's some major compromises on that one. 

The new Pinarello Dogma X has a cut out BB junction, marketed as a Strut to increase pedaling efficiency. 

Those do look good, something a bit different. 
As far as the Silverback goes, I was also going to point to that as an option. Another consideration is the Trek Pro Cal 

They look amazing but surely if you’re going this route you’re doing it for cost? 

110K is quite a bit of money for essentially a no name brand. Surely for this sort of money there are better options?

Ignore that, I see now we're taking about Hardtails 😊

At that price CABAL is a good option. Local company and a custom built carbon frame with a custom spray job 🤙

Edited by BuffsVintageBikes

29 minutes ago, BuffsVintageBikes said:

Ignore that, I see now we're taking about Hardtails 😊

At that price CABAL is a good option. Local company and a custom built carbon frame with a custom spray job 🤙

Unfortunately no MTB options as yet, although they are busy with the release of a gravel option. 

Omnico had a few Cannondale hardtail frames available about 18 months ago. Not sure if they are still available, the pricing was very good. I worked through Flandria cycles in Stellenbosch.