Cape Town Cycle Tour 2024

pdasilva

1 minute ago, Bub Marley said:

It is now. 

just received confirmation of my start group and time. 

Same here. In Spam nogal 😃

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, dsw said:

The results of the 99er and the PP tour have not yet been taken into consideration for the seedings on the Finish Time page so it will still have to be adjusted.  

They definitely have been taken into account, otherwise I would be way back in seeding. 

From 36 to 135 lol, they must have been looking at my recent numbers on strava! Weird that they change my number but I didn’t race any of the recent seeding races

Good day fellow cyclists, hope this finds you well. Ride for Smiles Charity Team has 7 entry tickets available for anyone who would like to ride Cape Town Cycle Tour on the 10th March but had not entered yet.

If interested or know anyone who might be, kindly reach out to Itu Maboye on the following contact numbers: 07658839149 or 0764444045. 

#CapeTown #RideForSmiles #charityride #dentalsurgeries #rideforpurpose #makeadifference #CTCT #CapeTownCycleTour

On 2/27/2024 at 6:18 AM, Long Wheel Base said:

Is there a spreadsheet this year with everyone’s start groups? 

Right, here we go:
https://forms.gle/qKdzEgcComUNnkL49

Responses:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bdu7GElrv_IrTtVEqKw0v-gt9FkDSYAoVT16c5UAMHE/edit?usp=sharing

2023 Responses:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VRdGxAqXuxwSVGQmNRPX_9wbj-gpiT-_K3NSGu0t1tk/edit#gid=1509522831

Edited by MongooseMan

On 2/27/2024 at 3:15 PM, babse said:

R 400 at registration. I think online subs are clsoed.

Can anyone confirm this? I can't find anything online that says subs are still open, even at the expo. 

2 minutes ago, The free radical said:

Can anyone confirm this? I can't find anything online that says subs are still open, even at the expo. 

IMG_20240301_080129.jpg

How do we get into the expo? Previously we used our chips, this year we (well I am) getting the chip with our race pack. I saw in the booklet that non entrants pay R50 and kids free but nothing about us royalty.

3 minutes ago, Long Wheel Base said:

How do we get into the expo? Previously we used our chips, this year we (well I am) getting the chip with our race pack. I saw in the booklet that non entrants pay R50 and kids free but nothing about us royalty.

Show them your shaved legs?

1 hour ago, The Ouzo said:

this makes for some interesting comparisons, especially the fact that it has the 2022 responses in too.

True, added 2023, 2022, 2021 sheets to the main response workbook, and a "Year-by-year" comparison sheet

That's as far back as I have access to

Edited by MongooseMan

44 minutes ago, Long Wheel Base said:

I assume we'll get an SMS again with our numbers and start time, and we'll show them this

47 minutes ago, Long Wheel Base said:

image.png.b98357655271518b9a05114eb410532a.pnghttps://www.capetowncycletour.com/lifecycle-week/ctct/pre-race-information/race-pack-and-number-collection/