Low balling!!

Brettowski

1 hour ago, BaGearA said:

Its called business accounts and its already a thing 

Aaaaah yes Business account - still doesn’t say if its a Legit Dealer with a shopfront and website or  Garage boyz just wheeling and dealing with no overheads.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cleaver said:

Aaaaah yes Business account - still doesn’t say if its a Legit Dealer with a shopfront and website or  Garage boyz just wheeling and dealing with no overheads.  

There is actually a separate distinction for "Local Bike Shops" (example), but your point is well taken. There are many in the grey area between occasional/hobbyist reseller through to the full time from home/garage reseller. Many of whom are not currently tagged as a Business. 

It's something we are actively looking at to find a better way forward.

13 hours ago, Brettowski said:

Simply advertising an item doesn't imply desperation from the seller. It's disrespectful for BH members to propose offers 40 to 50% lower than the asking price. If unable to afford the asking price, make a reasonable offer instead of attempting to take advantage. Let's be realistic with our offers.

Maybe the asking price is too high in the first place. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MORNE said:

doubt the person they get to do the copy paste offers even understands 

That why they have a singlespeed niner that has a report saying good condition "shifters,derailers,chain,cassette,chainrings....."

Oh did i mention its belt drive....#facepalmssohardidoabackflip