[Event] Canola Roller 2024 Greyton gravel grind

guidodg

46 minutes ago, guidodg said:

blame @MongooseMan for giving me the heads-up😝...but it really could have been a potential logistical nightmare and pissed off the frontrunners [or maybe not]

Yussus, some okes (and their e-biking Mothers) just stuff it up for everyone πŸ˜‰

I might be so shattered by then that I'll rejoice at not having to do it πŸ˜„

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/18/2024 at 10:01 AM, Kom said:

Not surprised - more so - accomodation literally non-existent too - going to be a good one!

image.png.e3e7a52025bd693e800b54f2ba29000f.png

be advised NO LATE ENTRIES are available...please do not arrive in Greyton without an entry [you can of course ride any of our other trails and gravel rides at your leisure πŸ˜ƒ]Β 

Can you confirm that "CALL TIME" in the email means registration ? Because I can't go to registration before tomorrow morning ;)

When we contacted them this was the message,

Hi! You can also do last minute registration on Saturday. 6.30 - 7.30am 1 Jones Street. Anglican Church Hall. Just behind the market..

Get up early anyway 😴

That was a *very* cool route @guidodg, good job.

I did feel for the one guy whose gears decided to only go into the small cogs, as the meanest part of the main climb started. I think he had a proper sense of humour failure at that point, saw him beating his shifters at one point in frustration πŸ™ˆ

Aside from that, great morning out, will be back again.

6 hours ago, guidodg said:

IMG_0898.jpeg

IMG_0902.jpeg

IMG_0906.jpeg

IMG_0908.jpeg

IMG_0911.jpeg

IMG_0912.jpeg

IMG_0884.jpeg

Did the 80km, what a jol!

Is the whole route open for a potential re-ride? Aware we road through some farms that might not be open tomorrow?