"Which bike is fastest"

Madone69

Most enthusiastic amateurs will be able to maintain 30 km/h for a long time, and the difference provided at this speed is still significant. Upgrading from the Trek Emonda ALR to the fastest bike in the test, you can save 7.03 to 13.62 watt

It’s an interesting test. But change the wheels on the 2015 rim brake bike and the difference to every other bike in the test would be pretty small at 30kmhr. Let’s face it most amateurs don’t even average that riding solo. 

1 minute ago, SSCC said:

Most enthusiastic amateurs will be able to maintain 30 km/h for a long time, and the difference provided at this speed is still significant. Upgrading from the Trek Emonda ALR to the fastest bike in the test, you can save 7.03 to 13.62 watt

It’s an interesting test. But change the wheels on the 2015 rim brake bike and the difference to every other bike in the test would be pretty small at 30kmhr. Let’s face it most amateurs don’t even average that riding solo. 

Was going to say '30km/h for a long time' really? Clearly I'm not as enthusiastic as I thought 🤔 

42 minutes ago, Spinnaroonie said:

Daaamn! According to that, Pogi is losing a considerable amount in both departments. 

also explains why Roglic can't stay on the bike, its wants to swap places with him like a helium balloon at a proctology examination