Doping in SA cycling

HANSIE SLIM

I don't think the issue is where to get the stuff (EPO) (Effedriene) (Blood transfusions) etc.

The real concern is the tell tale signs of Local dopping for racing. The sypmtoms of usage' date='

Then the responsiilty is on us the cycling community to ensure that we highlight these cases to the Cycling Federations etc of possible dopers, so that the can be tested.

Ie, the chumps that require Effedriene etc to race locally.

So . what are the various symptoms of Doping in cycling and things to watch out for.

Goosebumps even on a warm day

Suddenly a rider being able to ride away from climbers on hills.

Guys shivering at the start and having to Pe.e.e like 4 times in 10minutes.

Lets get the symptoms out there and catch these cheats.

[/quote']

Ok that eliminates all the womenLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the issue is where to get the stuff (EPO) (Effedriene)?(Blood transfusions) etc.

The real concern is the tell tale signs of Local dopping for racing. The sypmtoms of usage' date='

Then the responsiilty is on us the cycling community to ensure that we highlight these cases to the Cycling Federations etc of possible dopers, so that the can be tested.

Ie, the chumps that require Effedriene etc to race locally.

?

So . what are the various symptoms of Doping in cycling and things to watch out for.

?

?

?
[/quote']Ok that eliminates all the womenLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

yeah somehow i dont know how they hold it in smiley5.gif

because from personal experience when i need to go i need to go!!!!!!!! smiley9.gif

Turboman, you're dreaming! If we all spent our time watching other riders for what you call 'doping symptoms', we'll never focus on what we love doing most, racing bicycles.

Besides, I've been known to leave the start line chute 2-3 times in 10 minutes to pee before a race and have had goosebumps on a hot day (happens when you bonk too).

I'm still working on suddenly riding away from climbers on a climb. Lance Armstrong did that in the 1999 Tour de France and boy did that cop him some flack!

I tend to pee like 4 times just before a race....must be the dope. Thanks for clearing that up.Confused

I dunno how any1 can survive the muscular cramps that ephedrine can induce of you don't manage your body's water balance properly. The minute you start to dehydrate (which ephedrine does) things can get very uncomfortable...

What's more interesting to me is the amount of people in this thread that seems to know quite alot about doping and how to do it...

Everyone has something to say about doping. Then when a few ppl tell you what symptoms to look out for, you all immediately want to stick your heads back in the sand.

Do something about it or stop bitching about klein snotneus jan who outclimbs you on a hill

OK, Ephydriene is now schedule 7.  As far as I know this is the highest "level" medicine can be classified in.

Who would you like to see tested amonst the local riders. Think about your club/team mates.

?

Why is it that 90 kg sprinters outclimb 65 kg climbers at The Jock.

?

What tell tale signs are we looking for in dopers?

?

Where can we buy the stuff?

Why did Robbie hunter win the king of the mountains jersey at the giro del capo???????

Why did Robbie hunter win the king of the mountains jersey at the giro del capo???????

Umm... Because he was in a break on a stage with a lot of KOM points up for grabs (and Helshoogte is not very steep as well).

Umm... Because he was in a break on a stage with a lot of KOM points up for grabs (and Helshoogte is not very steep as well).

On one of his off days RH will out climb any South African "climber"....except JL.

On one of his off days RH will out climb any South African "climber"....except JL.

and because the climbs in the giro del capo dont really compare to europe

Guest colonel

Same reason Malcolm Lange won the KoM jersey in Morroco if I remember, he went over climbs in the correct break on the correct day.

Didnt Nolan win a KoM at some overseas tour aswell?

Same reason Malcolm Lange won the KoM jersey in Morroco if I remember' date=' he went over climbs in the correct break on the correct day.

Didnt Nolan win a KoM at some overseas tour aswell?
[/quote']

Lange also won Tour de Lesotho a few times.