Ultegra or Look Sprint pedals

IvenS

Please could I get your views on Ultegra and Look Sprint pedals. I am currently using Look pedals but am frustrated with their incessant squeaking.

The Look Sprints sorted this problem.  No more squeak for me since I got the sprints.  My old Looks still have it though.

You don't want to start this. Everybody is going to suggest you stay with Look.

No we wont, we'll say "bin them both and use TIME!!!"

I have not used the Shimano pedals, but I used to ride original Look-style setup with Exus and (very old) Shimano 105 Look-compatible.  Both of those squeaked.

I am now riding the entry level Look Keo.  It's light and after 8 months or so, completely squeak free.

The only niggle that I have is that sometimes it takes more than one push to find the entry angle with the second pedal, but it's a very small gripe.

I would stay away from Shimano gear, go for campag if you want your gear to last, shimano wears out campy wears in, with regards to pedals i'm using time which is lite and is squeak free, campy will cost you more but it's worth it, my wife is still using her Chorus group which has been going for six years now, and it has given no problems....

20061108_081203_look_keo_05_m.jpg

Ek het van die geen probleem met hulle nie en daars nie n geluid nie..

Eks mal oor hulle smiley32.gif

Het ou looks gehaad en amper mal geword van die geluide