Cycletech on hellopeter.com

Guest Michelle

wannabepro I think you should edit your post and take out that cell number. There is such a thing as privacy.

OK, see you did thanks.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michelle
Zaskar: That's terrible!!! I think I might punch someone if that happened to my bike!! Shocked

This cycletech in kyalami? Been there about three times, two out of the three times, the one guy...dunno who he is, looked like the owner where shouting on some guy that was working there, behind the counter....guy behind the counter was actually very friendly, I don't think it's very professional to shout on a employee infront of  a customer.  Third time same guy that did all the shouting the previous two times, tried to sell me a 2nd hand stem...after close inspection I noticed the stem was cracked....

Dunno I won't go back there.

I've been to Marcos shop twice, every time he went out of his way to help.  So story is probably one sided and full of holes.

Shades of the Bedfordview 6 .... there is always two sides to a story, lets wait and hear both before we decide.

One sided... reminds me of that old oupa that got bliksemed a few weeks ago... We kinda only heard his side of the story first and at the end of the day he was the guilty one... So lets just wait and see what Marco says before we say this and that about him... I'm pretty sure Mike's gonna be the one at fault here... Maybe it's the old toppies son?

One sided... reminds me of that old oupa that got bliksemed a few weeks ago... We kinda only heard his side of the story first and at the end of the day he was the guilty one... So lets just wait and see what Marco says before we say this and that about him... I'm pretty sure Mike's gonna be the one at fault here... Maybe it's the old toppies son?

ConfusedWas he ? and is he?

To date I have not seen a response on the hub from one of the cyclists allegedly involved.Forget the assumptions and who was told what.Lets see it first hand!

The same goes for this Marco fella.Let him post his response on the hub first hand.

To date I have not seen a response on the hub from one of the cyclists allegedly involved.Forget the assumptions and who was told what.Lets see it first hand!

The same goes for this Marco fella.Let him post his response on the hub first hand. 
Kranswurm... Was listening to Darryl Impey's dad last week telling us about the whole situation. Apparently this old man rode between the group (peloton 40-50 riders I think) and knocked 4 guys with he's side view mirrors and then he say's or tell's us that he politely hooted and asked them to get out of the way... Funny thing is... while he was in this group causing havoc... he just turned in to he's work place and then he say's they followed him to work?!?! He deserved it if that was the case.

Let's wait and see what Marco say's.

its kinda hard to believe from Marco...

Id like to hear the other side first

101%, I think you just misunderstood her post, she's probably afrikaans and meant to say "Dis nogal hard om dit te glo van Marco..." which should have been "It's kinda hard to believe something like this about a person like Marco...", cause she is on his side afterall. Merely some bad English.

Kranswurm... Was listening to Darryl Impey's dad last week telling us about the whole situation. Apparently this old man rode between the group (peloton 40-50 riders I think) and knocked 4 guys with he's side view mirrors and then he say's or tell's us that he politely hooted and asked them to get out of the way... Funny thing is... while he was in this group causing havoc... he just turned in to he's work place and then he say's they followed him to work?!?! He deserved it if that was the case.

Let's wait and see what Marco say's.

I'm sure the story about hooting politely only came half from the old man and was then greatly exaggerated by the A-hole journalists like they sometimes do. Either way the old ballie got what he deserved and there was no permanent damage. If you wanna threaten someone's life, don't complain when the same happens to you.

Shades of the Bedfordview 6 .... there is always two sides to a story' date=' lets wait and hear both before we decide.[/quote']

"Bedfordview 6"....priceless mate!!! Soon we'll have cyclings version of the TRC?!!!

its kinda hard to believe from Marco... Id like to hear the other side first

?

?

101%' date=' I think you just misunderstood her post, she's probably afrikaans and meant to say "Dis nogal hard om dit?te glo van Marco..." which should have been "It's kinda hard to believe something like this about a person like Marco...", cause she is on his side afterall. Merely some bad English.
[/quote']

smiley9.gif eks gedurig in die moeilikheid, is it wrong to say Hard to believe.... dalk moet ek myself maar in afrikaans herhaal

Dis vir my moeilik om so iets van Marko te glo ek ken hom nie so nie, sal graag sy kant van die storie wil hoor. smiley5.gif who's guna attack me now smiley18.gif smiley18.gif ???

I have known Marco for a couple of years now and have done a lot of business through him. I have NEVER seen him swear at a customer and have also never seen him thrown a punch or even start a fight! Based on the replies on the other post on the same subject, it is hard to believe your story if you decide to hide behind an alias.

I do however believe that if you are going to bad-mouth a guy as well as his livelyhood, you can at least have the decency and balls to not sit behind an alias. Marco is an honest, VERY HARD WORKING guy who essentially runs a family business cause he also employs his mom who works at the shop. He works extremely long hours untill late at night to ensure his customers are happy.

I was at a tour about two years ago where a guy came up to Marco out of nowhere saying his new wheel (out of box) he had bought recently was broken. Marco, without hesitation, took his own personal (better) wheel off his bike and handed it over to the guy, no questions asked, and apologised to the guy!! Marco then had to go and lend a wheel from someone else to compete the tour!!

Dont see how this could have happaned, UNLESS............... he was severely provoked!!!

Dude, have the balls to say who you are.

- the other Marco (vB)

Shades of the Bedfordview 6 .... there is always two sides to a story' date=' lets wait and hear both before we decide.[/quote']

"Bedfordview 6"....priceless mate!!! Soon we'll have cyclings version of the TRC?!!!

And the movie to follow ........ I'm wondering if I should copyright that name just in case??

Nice avatar, what is it?