Gay car of the year.. and now gay bike of the year

RABUBI

Kempekkenoglia .

Just love this mis-spelling put-down, makes me larfff every time.

...and I drink Coke, I don't like Pisspee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't cope ...... and I so adored that cerise & violet WSD Trek that I saw on Saturday. It is just so me' date=' matches my Assos shorts and it has that divine Italian groupset with matching pink Fizik saddle!!![/quote']

AHHH! I'm going to simply platz !!!!

I must agree Kona has done it for 2007. Unlike other bike manufacturers who make pink bikes for ladies, Kona goes and makes a pink bike that we can all ride. Now if that doesn't make you want to come out of the closet nothing will.........(to big H check out the naff shimano shifters).

ps what is everyone's hang up about the rainbow people anyway. It's not your arse they after........

hey, mentioning kings and kona, what happened to kingkona??? I think there was a user with that name on the site.... or is he just a fan now???

Kempekkenoglia did not work for me and I will always regard them as soft (in the head as their users) finicky and tempremental and will never use or advise anybody to use them.

I feel a survey (or should that be Sir Vey) coming on - How many Tours de France have shimaNO won compared to Campagnolo?

But how butch is that name - BigH - sounds like a Muscle Mary to me.

Actually as far as I am aware' date=' shimaNO won their first TDF with la (but could be wrong)[/quote']

Quite correct... In the 1988 Giro, Andy Hampsten rode Shimano to its first Grand Tour victory. LA's 1999 victory in the Tour de France on a Shimano Dura-Ace equipped Trek was the first time Shimano components had been used to win the Yellow jersey. In 2002, Dura-Ace equipped bikes were ridden to victory in the TDF (Lance Armstrong), Giro d'Italia (Paolo Salvoldelli), and Vuelta (Aitor Gonzalez), marking the first time Shimano componentry had been used to win all three grand tours. World championships in both the road and TT disciplines were won on Shimano equipment.

Thanx for highlighting that Delgado.........Shimano only came to prominence after WWII in post war Japan and cyclists worldwide immediately realised that the at last now have dependable componentry that will work under any circumstances. They did not have to belong to a group of snobs like the suurtiet "part no E1A104" (sounds like a part no of the jockey wheels of my rear derraileur..... the part that gets the dirtiest!!!!) Shimano is making hedway worldwide and still enjoy the market share. The select group of eccentric snobs who still prefer to use finicky and undependable groupsets will remain. Any sport needs it foaming at the mouth eccentric lunatic fringe.

Any survey will be slanted because the cycling public had to contend with Kempekkernoglia and Simplex componentry for too long before Shimano came and swiftly took over the market for cycling componentry.

Thanx for highlighting that Delgado.........Shimano only came to prominence after WWII in post war Japan and cyclists worldwide immediately realised that the at last now have dependable componentry that will work under any circumstances. They did not have to belong to a group of snobs like the suurtiet "part no E1A104" (sounds like a part no of the jockey wheels of my rear derraileur..... the part that gets the dirtiest!!!!) Shimano is making hedway worldwide and still enjoy the market share. The select group of eccentric snobs who still prefer to use finicky and undependable groupsets will remain. Any sport needs it foaming at the mouth eccentric lunatic fringe.

Any survey will be slanted because the cycling public had to contend with Kempekkernoglia and Simplex componentry for too long before Shimano came and swiftly took over the market for cycling componentry.

Dearest Kimberley.

You are so right, only 49 years to come to prominence, Shimano are brilliant!! You are so right in everything else you say - Yes, I am an eccentric, foaming at the mouth, lunatic fringed, dirty snob - except the fact that Campagnolo is finicky and undependable.

Part no E1A104 look at your signature..... you are shouting TOO hard!!!!!!