Beware

dirtrider

Ja, I have a theory that my part ends at the giving, their part begins at the receiving! Makes me feel MUCH better when I'm ripped off like Dirt-Rider!

Learn a language like Italian - not French because it is worn out and easy - and tune the dude in Italian.  Had the same thing in Pretoria and tuned the bloke in italian.  He just turned away and said "so dom ------- buitelander"

Saved me some money there to buy some gloves.

You wont believe it. About a month ago a guy stand with his rust up sierra at the petrol station's parking. When you stop he come and asked if you can help him with 2lt of petrol (2lt coke bottle).

So, its easy, tell the pump attendance to fill up his bottle. As he walked away, the petrol guy told me, I'm not the first one that he caught for 2lt's of petrol.

This damm cleber guy is busy filling up his tank.

Damm fool I am... smiley8.gif

I'm going to stand at the races and beg for tubes or energy drink.

"seblief man my wiel is pap en ek het gebonk, help 'n bietjie 'n mede suid afrikaner uit man, ek is 'n kerkmens"

I'm going to stand at the races and beg for tubes or energy drink.

"seblief man my wiel is pap en ek het gebonk' date=' help 'n bietjie 'n mede suid afrikaner uit man, ek is 'n kerkmens"
[/quote']

ClapLOLLOLLOLClap

You wont believe it. About a month ago a guy stand with his rust up sierra at the petrol station's parking. When you stop he come and asked if you can help him with 2lt of petrol (2lt coke bottle).

This damm cleber guy is busy filling up his tank.

Damm fool I am... smiley8.gif

Hey Popeye, he's so cleber filling that he made it from you in Afghanistan (kabul One-Stop?) to the Greylaan on-ramp of the N3.  Light blue Sierra, I didn't stop the second time he tried to wave me down - I'm no fool.

I AM , SORRY BUT NOBODY GET s$@%^^& FROM ME.........IF YOU WANT MONEY COME DO MY GARDEN....

http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Miners/Miners_and_Diggers_Digging_prv.gif

OK, fair enough.  En wat nou van die arme bliksem wat sy hydration pack met sy spare tube en sy race fuel regtig by die huis "vergeet" het.  Moet hy nou maar die race uitsit nadat hy 100km ver gery het omdat niemand glo hy het genuine need nieErmm.

Ek het ook al geld gegee vir die proverbial ou in die wit BMW.  Dink hy was van die PaarlEmbarrassed.  Fact is, jy volg nie daai ou nie en assume dat hy regtig die geld vir die noodsaaklike 10liter petrol gaan aanwend.  As jy hom m?re op dieselfe plek sien dan bliksem jy hom, of kry ses fris fietsryers om dit te doenBig%20smile