Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

The Peppers are just one of my fav bands of all time. Saw them live in concert twice when I worked overseas. What a party!

I also saw them three times overseas( my top 3 bands, after Pearl Jam & Led Zepplin). Not a big fan of the newer stuff, like the old funk rock more. Seen Pearl Jam 3 times and then almost had a Led Zepplin ticket for the O2 arena gig( I had tears in my eyes when I missed that)

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's so much crap on the radio these days,

http://images.dailydawdle.com/battle-of-the-weekdays.jpg

I also saw them three times overseas( my top 3 bands, after Pearl Jam & Led Zepplin). Not a big fan of the newer stuff, like the old funk rock more. Seen Pearl Jam 3 times and then almost had a Led Zepplin ticket for the O2 arena gig( I had tears in my eyes when I missed that)

Pearl Jam are just legends. Wish they would come to SA for a few concerts. Eddie Vedder wrote the music for a movie called "Into the wild". Fantastic soundtrack and a great movie as well. Check it out if you haven't already.

Pearl Jam are just legends. Wish they would come to SA for a few concerts. Eddie Vedder wrote the music for a movie called "Into the wild". Fantastic soundtrack and a great movie as well. Check it out if you haven't already.

That soundtrack is amazing, great movie too. Maybe you can write a letter to Ten club for them to come out to SA :thumbup: I still get limited edition vinyl records sent to me from the Ten Club at Xmas & sometimes on my b-day(Official Pearl Jam fan club)

That soundtrack is amazing, great movie too. Maybe you can write a letter to Ten club for them to come out to SA :thumbup: I still get limited edition vinyl records sent to me from the Ten Club at Xmas & sometimes on my b-day(Official Pearl Jam fan club)

Ah man it would be so good to get them here. In 1999 I was at the Werchter fetival in Belgium and Pearl Jam was gonna be the headline act. The day before the show they were playing at the Roskilde festival in Denmark and a few fans got trampled during their show and subsequently died. So they cancelled the show in Belgium. Totally understandable, but I was still really pissed at missing them.

always real & concious go check all IT tracks

not on a major label, self marketed, underground. and if u listen way to cleva for melua ;);)

Edited by 2nutz

We are experiencing higher than normal call volume, we will attend to your call as soon as possible <with elevator music>

What I've been listening to for the last 34...no 35 minutes.

Thanks FNB...

• 2 weeks later...

busy going through a built to spill day...so enjoy this marvelous performance

built to spill - hindsight

Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks

Watched the video last night on Soundcheck. Really nice if you like Indie :thumbup:

currently on my riding playlist

Wolfmother - Back Round

Arctic Monkeys - Space Invaders

Biffy Clyro - That Golden Rule

Biffy Clyro - Who's got a match

Foo Fighters - Good Grief

Foo Fighters - The Pretender

Foo Fighters - Watershed

Rise Against - Re-Education

Billy Talent - This is how it goes

Audioslave - Show me how to live

Jet - Cold hard b*tch

The Vines - Ride with me (aptly named, haha)

Them Crooked Vultures - New Fang

Queens of the Stone Age - A song for the dead

and yeah that makes up my current playlist... totally gets the heart racing and makes one feel like they're in a freeride/DH movie :D

here's some Biffy Clyro for you guys and girls:

Edited by patches