Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

Perhaps I should just say in my will that my PF stuff can go to Leet, TNT1 can get my Dark Side of the Moon All Star shoes :lol:

:thumbup:

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps I should just say in my will that my PF stuff can go to Leet, TNT1 can get my Dark Side of the Moon All Star shoes :lol:

:D :clap: :thumbup:

Yea the Divison bell is awsome but i prefer the live track.

Carry on bragging Dangle but U do know U will get broken into and all your pink floyd stuff stolen :whistling:

Listening to all my Pink Floyd stuff , in the car, at home, at work... :D

Just because the one of the greatest band to come out of the UK in the last 30 years is getting back together, lets hope they still have the magic. :thumbup:

I dislike the idea immensely. I was a huge fan at the time - had the baggy clothes and the requisite floppy hat - have all the records and singles on vinyl etc etc - but i wish bands would just let be, and rather allow us to remember them for what they were good at when their music was relevant at a time. I predict they will be sh!te and get bad reviews - it was the same as when the house of love tried to regroup.

Saw them live in 1996 at reading and they where ghastly. Let me be proved wrong........

:thumbup:

Current song of the day though...

Ye, I saw that vid - nice thumbnail - have the album but need to give it a few more listens - Kim & Jessie was a cracker